May ED/DCS share a preview of TEDAC controls in pdf format similar to what was shared for the Cyclic/Collective?

hannibal

1 hour ago, Apar said:

oh my you are basically done my friend! @hannibal . I still havent gotten back to redoing the grip but last week I saw some guy posted on FB for his grip and managed to do a screenshot https://imgur.com/rsT53Sw that dude has mad Fusion skills. Man im gonna get left behind all this i might end up buying one instead.

wow... that is a nice 3d design.. clean and simple. my design was a tinkercad mess.

buying one is much easier, but the question is, where to buy one..

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

16 hours ago, hannibal said:

wow... that is a nice 3d design.. clean and simple. my design was a tinkercad mess.

buying one is much easier, but the question is, where to buy one..

Where's the fun in it tho?.. TBH I have logged more time building the rig than actual flying hehe.  I was able to message him in FB and he has plans to sell them. He use also a custom PCB 271435158_259619089526619_51672842233029 \

He is a legit tinkerer, dude's name is Mihael Mešnjak. I dont like the 4-way hat switch he uses tho. I have those in a Panel and they give little resistance almost easily broken. 

On 1/10/2022 at 11:00 PM, hannibal said:

Project almost coming to a close.

Screenshot_20220110-095837_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220110-095847_Gallery.jpg

So you have two separate micros is it? Or is it different?

4 minutes ago, Apar said:

Where's the fun in it tho?.. TBH I have logged more time building the rig than actual flying hehe.  I was able to message him in FB and he has plans to sell them. He use also a custom PCB  \

So you have two separate micros is it? Or is it different?

in my build, the MFD is using a leo bodnar, and each grip is using a pro micro.. so in essence it is three joysticks..

it is the same for me, i logged mor time building than flying as well.

i am on the fence on starting the collective. i want to get away from building but at the same time, i am warmed up for designing.. while it is fresh..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, hannibal said:

DIY 6dof powered by thanos AMC and AASD servo motors..

you made your own? holy crap.. do you have videos of it online how it perform? you crazy good at building things.. how much you spent on it?

• Like 1

Wow Hannibal,

what an amazing work! You are a genius at building things! 👍 This motion platform rocks!!!!!

That thing would be a dream in my little simulation cave, but I think my wife would ... 🤪😅

• Like 1

CockpitPC1: R9 5950X|64GB DDR4|512GB M2SSD|2TB M2SSD|RTX3090|ReverbG2|Win11Pro - PC2: PhnIIX6 1100T|32GB DDR2|2x2TB HDD|2x GTX660 SLI|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC1: R9 3900XT|32GB DDR4|2x2TB HDD|RTX2070|Win11Pro - PC2: PhnIIX6 1100T|16GB DDR2|2x2TB HDD|GTX660|Win7Pro64
ComUnitPC3: AthlnIIX2 250|2GB DDR2|2TB HDD|5950Ultra|2xVoodooII SLI|WinXPPro32&WinME - PC4: K6-2+|768MB SDR|640GB HDD|Geforce256DDR|VoodooI|Win98SE

DCS - Modules - 1.jpg

DCS - Modules - 2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
14 minutes ago, Lt_Jaeger said:

I never do these gazillion of wires again, never. 

You seem to looking for some pain 😉

I was able finish on of the grips last night. Had one problem where using heat gun for the shrinks ended up fusing one set of wires causing a short..luck I found the short.. but, yea soldering this is intense.. prob 2-3 hours to prep pov hats for both grips.. another 3-4 hours to wire up the the dual stage triggers for both grips, and 3 hours each grip to get the panel of hats wired with rest of buttons.

If I were to make many grips, I probably would have tried to learn how to make IC boards.

But it took 4 months to develop the stl files so, I didn't want to spend an eternity.

Hope to finish the left grip soon..

My next project will be a simple fun doorgun controller, just waiting for mi24p to support joysticks for the gunner