IC failure when running Waze v2.2 F14 texture mod?!

mad rabbit

As originally posted here but reworded for this sub-forum:

I regularly fly online in the Viggen, another HeatBlur module.  However when I'm running v2.2. of the Waze F14 v2.2 texture mod and then get into a Viggen on a MP server, I get ejected due to an integrity control (IC) failure for a Viggen texture?!

I run about 20+ mods, including Devrim's English translation for the Viggen, which seemed like the initial obvious reason.  However after isolating each mod individually through OVGME, I eventually discovered its v2.2. of this F14 mod causing the Viggen IC failure.  Even when I do a full DCS repair and then only run this mod and nothing else, the IC fail occurs.

Notably, the IC fail only occurs when I run this mod and then also switch role to a Viggen on a MP server.  I can run the Waze F14 v2.2 mod and play all other modules on a MP with no issues.

The only thing I can think of is that because they are both Heatblur modules, then there must be some shared textures.  However this doesn't make sense, as why would one modules textures be dependent upon owning anothers?  Why am I simply not getting the IC fail for the Waze v2.2 F14 textures?!

Does anybody else own the F14 + Viggen and run this mod?  Have you encountered this IC issue?

Sadly this is the only mod I have had to disable due to IC failure, despite being very weird and specific in origin.

2021-09-09 02:33:45.822 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL: IC fail: textures/hb_vig_mirrors_fake @ mods/aircraft/ajs37/textures
2021-09-09 02:33:45.822 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL: IC fail: textures/hb_vig_mirrors_fake_roughmet @ mods/aircraft/ajs37/textures

Unfortunately we cannot do maintenance for mods. However, if the mod owner approaches us and tells us what he needs from us to be done, we will of course not turn a blind eye. 🙂

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/