Any news of the new campaigns?

LordOrion

Hi Maple,

In the February 5 newsletter issue (Lunar Sale) you told you where working in a bunch of new campaings:

• F-15C Basic Flight Training Qualification,
  • F-15C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering,
  • F-5E Aggressors Red Flag
  • FA-18C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering

since we have't received any new info I whould like to know how the things are going and, if possible, an ETA of the release...

Also, any chanche to have te ACM and BFM campaigns for F-16 too?

Thank you in advance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Sorry no ETAs to provide at this time but here is a current breakdown on status:

F-15C Basic Flight Training Qualification, - Development complete - doing final testing and screenshots.

F-15C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering, - Development complete - doing final testing and screenshots.

F-5E Aggressors Red Flag - Last mission still under development - final testing and screenshots still required.

FA-18C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering - Development complete - doing final testing, awaiting teaser video and screenshots.

We intend to do BFM, ACM and Red Flag campaigns for the F-16C Aggressors as well but have not started on those yet.  We do want to replace the voice overs to give that series a slightly different experience.

Please watch our blog for updates: https://mapleflagmissions.blogspot.com/

Edited by Sabre-TLA
  • Like 3

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

7 hours ago, Sabre-TLA said:

Sorry no ETAs to provide at this time but here is a current breakdown on status:

F-15C Basic Flight Training Qualification, - Development complete - doing final testing and screenshots.

F-15C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering, - Development complete - doing final testing and screenshots.

F-5E Aggressors Red Flag - Last mission still under development - final testing and screenshots still required.

FA-18C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering - Development complete - doing final testing, awaiting teaser video and screenshots.

We intend to do BFM, ACM and Red Flag campaigns for the F-16C Aggressors as well but have not started on those yet.  We do want to replace the voice overs to give that series a slightly different experience.

Many thanks, I'm eager to get all of them 🙂

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• 6 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 3:39 AM, Sabre-TLA said:

Any news? 😉

• Thanks 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 2:10 AM, Sabre-TLA said:

Sorry nothing yet.  It's taking us a long time to get the final required elements completed.   We will post something as soon as we have any news.

Any news? 😉

• Thanks 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 6/30/2022 at 12:11 PM, Sabre-TLA said:

Sorry - still working on them.

Sorry, just seen your answer

Thank you! Good to know that projects are not dead and you are still working on them.

I'eagerly waitning for you new works.

Also: as you know, ED as recently improved the AI behavior in BFM, and a similar imporvement for ACM will be introduced later.

Do you think the currently available campaigns are "ready" for these changes or maybe you need to modify something in future?

Edited by LordOrion
  • Like 2

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

Thanks for your continued interest.  We are still working on them. 

I believe the current BFM and ACM campaigns should work properly with the new AI changes but please report any issues and we can investigate.

We are still testing the coming campaigns and will report any issues we find as well.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi Maple Flag,  I would love to hear some news about new campaigns that you have coming for some of the new modules, and the continuation of others already out.   Love your work and enjoyed all of them.    Thanks and Happy New Year 2023!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Intel i7-12700K, 128 GB RAM, 3080 TI, 26 TB of Storage

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to the F/A-18C Aggressors Air Combat Maneuvering with the new AI logic. Will be interesting for sure. Glad to know MF is still working on it.

Edited by 5e EVC Chappy
  • Like 1

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for your continued interest.  So far this year we have been updating our existing campaigns to correct issues related to the 2.8 release. 

The campaigns mentioned above still need some final testing and tweaking for 2.8.

We are anxious to get them completed and into ED for review and release but unfortunately there is no formal release dates yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sabre-TLA said:

The campaigns mentioned above still need some final testing and tweaking for 2.8.

Thank you for the update.

I'd be happy to help, if you need help with testing.

• Like 2

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

• 7 months later...

HI @Sabre-TLA how is it going with the new campaings development?

Do you have any update/news to share?

Thank you!

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

Thanks for asking. 

We have completed the F-15C Aggressors ACM campaign and all files have been sent to ED for review / release.  Sorry I don't have any ETA yet but will post to the forums when it is known.

We are getting close to completing the F-5E Aggressors Red Flag 88-3 campaign.  Documentation, teaser trailer and most of the campaign development is completed.  We are now doing final campaign testing, capturing screenshots and developing the cover art.

Similar story for the F-15C Basic Flight Training qualification campaign.  Documentation, teaser trailer and most of the campaign development is completed.  Just need to finish final campaign testing, screenshot capture and cover art.

We also continue to support all existing campaigns with respect to AI and game engine changes and will continue to do so.

The last few years have been challenging for us with respect to the pandemic and other personal issues getting in the way but that is now behind us so hopefully we can get to a better campaign release schedule with more new content planned and released this year and every year going forward.

As ED continues to add exciting new modules we will continue to evaluate our campaign plans to align.

Thanks for your continued interest and support!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sabre-TLA said:

Thanks for asking. 

We have completed the F-15C Aggressors ACM campaign and all files have been sent to ED for review / release.  Sorry I don't have any ETA yet but will post to the forums when it is known.

We are getting close to completing the F-5E Aggressors Red Flag 88-3 campaign.  Documentation, teaser trailer and most of the campaign development is completed.  We are now doing final campaign testing, capturing screenshots and developing the cover art.

Similar story for the F-15C Basic Flight Training qualification campaign.  Documentation, teaser trailer and most of the campaign development is completed.  Just need to finish final campaign testing, screenshot capture and cover art.

We also continue to support all existing campaigns with respect to AI and game engine changes and will continue to do so.

The last few years have been challenging for us with respect to the pandemic and other personal issues getting in the way but that is now behind us so hopefully we can get to a better campaign release schedule with more new content planned and released this year and every year going forward.

As ED continues to add exciting new modules we will continue to evaluate our campaign plans to align.

Thanks for your continued interest and support!

Thank you!

Black+Knights_Small.jpg