Unable to remove bort numbers

Nealius

" {"Fw190_BN_31 (32)", DECAL ,"empty",true}; "

instead 

" {"Fw190_BN_31 (32)", DECAL ,"Fw190_bort_number",true}; "

Will not help? 

• Like 2

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Why do you use lines ""Fw190_bort_R1 (R2,L1/2)_number"" instead simply "Fw190_BN_31 ( and 32) ..".

I think it causes trouble with your bort numbers.

description.lua

• Like 2

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Many thanks Saburu this was an issue for me too,and now it has been corrected by yourself 👍......all working for me now with the tweaked LUA,which is great as it is a beautiful skin.

I have to say why ED uses a bort number system that starts 00 is a pity....I know this is so double generic figures can be used like 12,13,14 etc but no WWII aircraft had numbers starting with a 0 like 02,03,04........surely we can improve on this guys,for historic immersion sake....there must be a way in the 21st Century.

DFW0Zje.png

Edited by Basco1
  • Like 2

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

20 hours ago, Basco1 said:

I have to say why ED uses a bort number system that starts 00 is a pity....I know this is so double generic figures can be used like 12,13,14 etc but no WWII aircraft had numbers starting with a 0 like 02,03,04........surely we can improve on this guys,for historic immersion sake....there must be a way in the 21st Century.

This bug was originally reported about 18 months ago:  https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/228300-unable-to-set-single-digit-tail-numbers

It took a year to get it acknowledged and "reported". We now need to wait for the fix. Single-digit numbers work for the Dora (an older module), so the fix already exists... it just needs to be included on the Anton too. 😞

53 minutes ago, xvii-Dietrich said:

Single-digit numbers work for the Dora (an older module), so the fix already exists... it just needs to be included on the Anton too.

Is there no way to copy-paste the correct line from the Dora's luas and stick them in the Anton?

• Like 1

It is possible to remove one, or both, digit number. Unfortunately it brings also negative result.

Screen_210916_212808.png

You can remove 1st, 2nd or both digits. But you will not obtain these single digits on opposite places.

They will be shifted.

And of course, every update will rewrite yours edited skin`s descriptions...

Screen_210916_212718.png

here are visible shifted digits numbers, no way to correct them (or i do not know how to do it) 

And, you will lose permanently two digits number options!

Edited by saburo_cz
  • Thanks 1

F-15E | F-14A/B

• 3 months later...