HARM POS PB mode quick question

Xeno 1-1 HuDz

@Invisibull Yeah I got that bit, but how much smaller is smaller. I'll tell you why I ask, most multiplayer servers I play on have WP on each airport more or less at the dead center of the airport, and lets say the SAM is at the north edge of the runway about 2nm away, would this waypoint be accurate enough for PB mode and if so what is the upper limit. Cheers.

• Like 1

I'd say Astronaut is prob correct, but it would be easy enough to figure it out with a little experimentation.  The 23rd's Discord is https://discord.gg/Py4ckB3zAT  I could put a mission up on our server, which would probably help figure it out pretty quickly if you're interested. 

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

Xeno, I got impatient!  Interesting results so far.  If I fly directly toward SP, and fire harms when SAM is 10nm away, harms immediately make a sharp turn and will kill SAM.  If I however, fly toward SAM and fire on it with SP 10 miles away, harms will fly right over SAM toward WP.   Just tried from 12nm and they made same sharp turn (90d).  See smoke plumes.   OK, just tried from 15 miles and another hit!    image.pngimage.png

Edited by Invisibull
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.