ANY MANUAL ON THIS YET?

Alphamale
Go to solution Solved by Alphamale,

Can't wait to see what Chuck does here.  😎

• Thanks 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

On 9/17/2021 at 9:18 AM, Phaze11111 said:

I'm interested in the operating manual too but can't find it using search.  Where is it?  Thanks very much!

I guess I could give you the link via PM.  If a moderator would verify doing so is ok?

Edited by Alphamale

For those of you who played (and like me loved) the old Jane's Longbow sim series from the 90s, you may remember the very thick (almost one inch)  spiral-bound manuals which came with Jane's Longbow 2 and Jane's Longbow Gold sims which have a plethora of information on the actual Apache Longbow, its history, specifications,  systems and how it operates.  The more voluminous Longbow Gold manual also includes a lot of information on other weapons systems including military aircraft (fixed and rotary wing), anti-aircraft systems, and armored vehicles.

If you can find a copy of one of these old classic sims (especially the Longbow Gold), it's probably worth the money just to buy one for the manual.  I'm SO glad I still have the manuals from both even though I haven't played those sims in several years. 

• Like 1

vor 20 Stunden schrieb MADLOU1:

For those of you who played (and like me loved) the old Jane's Longbow sim series from the 90s, you may remember the very thick (almost one inch)  spiral-bound manuals which came with Jane's Longbow 2 and Jane's Longbow Gold sims which have a plethora of information on the actual Apache Longbow, its history, specifications,  systems and how it operates.  The more voluminous Longbow Gold manual also includes a lot of information on other weapons systems including military aircraft (fixed and rotary wing), anti-aircraft systems, and armored vehicles.

If you can find a copy of one of these old classic sims (especially the Longbow Gold), it's probably worth the money just to buy one for the manual.  I'm SO glad I still have the manuals from both even though I haven't played those sims in several years. 

The manual can also easily be found online if you search for it 😉

• Wags locked this topic