Multiplayer ATGM Employment De-Synch - Pilot Operator Consistently hits ground short and right of target

AldoUSMC

What happened that resulted in the issue? Again, short, clear and concise. Don't write a novel.

MI-24P Pilot see's Operator Pilot's sight crosshairs at 4 O'Clock off target under smoke.  Operator Pilot sees himself on target aiming at target vehicle under smoke.  So de-synch between where pilot sees operator pilot aiming and where operator pilot sees himself aiming.  Ensured Sight Synch was set to on in Pilot Station

What were you doing that caused, or seemed to cause the issue? Sometimes you won't know, sometimes it doesn't matter, but better to try and include it so ED Testers or Team can try to reproduce themselves.

Flying MultiPlayer... current Beta for both players using Dedicated DCS Server same Beta Version (and tested on Main Branch Dedicated server too to see if it happens there ..yes it does with Betas connecting to Main Branch Server.. have not tested two main branch versions) Operator Pilot sights in on target under smoke in 10X and launches. 

Could you reproduce it? Bugs should be reproducible, you should be able to have it happen to you again before reporting it.

Yes reproduced yesterday and today.  Today we tried using a main branch dedicated server

Tested with Pilot in 4K VR and in non-VR 4K screen.  Operator Pilot in non-VR 4K screen for all tests.

What module where are you using, and does it happen with others? 

DCS MI-24P HIND Beta Branch - Both Players

Tested on Dedicated Server for Beta Branch and Main Branch

Both players had Pings under 50 to the server

Have not been able to try it with other players in multiplayer

Testing took place on two consecutive days.

Regards

AldoUSMC

09152021_HIND.png

OperatorPilot09152021_Desynch_Issue.jpg

Edited by AldoUSMC
Added Operator Pilot Screen Capture Perspective of De-synch

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit

The aim point is actually the centre of the view point, in other words, the centre of the screen.

Unfortunately your operator was experiencing the 1440p GUI bug which as in the provided screenshot, the reticle is offset instead of filling the entire screen.

Fortunately I believe this has been fixed in the latest update!!

Thanks.. was wondering if that might be it... we're going in today to try it again after Friday's Beta Patch.. will let you know here if it resolved.

Regards

AldoUSMC

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit

Here to confirm that the 1440p Display bug must have been the issue.  Ran multi-crew Mi-24P yesterday on local dedicated server and out to a random server online and the de-synch issue is gone/resolved.

I recommend closing this thread.

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC