Pressing any PTT a Second Time Results in Listneing Suspended

sSkullZnBoneZz

Hey guys,

I'm not sure when this started since I use VR but I have noticed over the last several weeks that I have to constantly repeat commands. I thought it was a mic issue but that's not it. Today, I finally had time to look at VA a little closer and I have now noticed that when ever I press a PTT and hold the first time, VA hears my command and works fine. If I press the same PTT a second time I get listening suspended and the command is obviously not heard, a third press and it starts to work again.. So basically it's every other press I get listening suspended. I have updated Vaicom Pro to the latest version. Anyone have any ideas?

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

I have managed to find a solution, thanks MAXsenna for asking about the MP settings. All I did was look at the MP tab and under the VOIP section; I changed TX Link to Dynamic Switching and it works normally now in single player, I will test MP at a later time.

• Like 1

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

I have managed to find a solution, thanks MAXsenna for asking about the MP settings. All I did was look at the MP tab and under the VOIP section; I changed TX Link to Dynamic Switching and it works normally now in single player, I will test MP at a later time.
Don't bother checking MP as it currently doesn't pass IC tests. Confirmed by@Hollywood_315
Lot's of 3rd party apps and mods got broken by today's patch.
Helios and DiCE to name a few...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 6:40 PM, MAXsenna said:

Check that for the TX release command, under the joystick button selection in the profile, the "only invoke when released" is checked. Also, what's your settings on the MP tab under the control panel?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Is this option you mentioned?

image.png

Edited by hreich
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

• 4 months later...