Mossie-Screenshot-Thread

DonJosh

I heard it said we do not get the torpedo version.......au contraire! They have graciously left the lua un-locked!  Cheers! Off to hunt some German ships!

Screen-210917-134415.jpg

Screen-210917-134419.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye60 said:

I heard it said we do not get the torpedo version.......au contraire! They have graciously left the lua un-locked!  Cheers! Off to hunt some German ships!

Screen-210917-134419.jpg

stuck at work and salivating.. 🙂 

Are those torpedo's ??? Wow..  Can you actually launch them?  Per the 'known issues' it says the wing bombs can't be released, but maybe torpedos will work ?

Qc5T9RG.jpg

Edited by Basco1
  • Like 2

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

21 hours ago, Vander said:

Eagerly awaiting the delayed fuse bombs! 🙂  This was after my attempt at bombing Amiens prison. The Mosquito is a fantastic module though! All I had hoped for and more!

Screen_210917_195536.png

Yes, I am waiting for full confirmation and reported use of historical options for delayed fuse bomb capability before I purchase this aircraft.

Happy landings,

Talisman

• Like 1

Bell_UH-1 side.png

b9OP4p0.jpg

Edited by Basco1
  • Like 5

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

FB_IMG_1631896946880.jpg

• Like 4

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

so this happened i have a track.. at first i thought it was just the blades rotating around the fuselage, but no apparently the model is goofy  

weird.png

was trying to fuze bombs atc and the never ending trim battle ended badly. feel like we need a micrometer trim function 

Edited by FlyingTaco21
photo attachment didnt work
  • Like 1