[FIXED] H-6J doesn't fire anti-ship missiles.

diditopgun

Hello !

First, thank you for the H-6J, great addition !

But, I can't find a way to fire anti-ship missiles YJ-12 and YJ-83K by the H-6J. (yes antiship role, attack group, etc....)

What's funny, cruise missiles KD-20 and KD-63 are fired by the H-6J against naval targets without any problems....

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

it's a known bug introduced in 2.7.6 update and reported.

all SFM (non scheme) AShM from 3rd party cannot be launched by AI

it worked in previous OB

Edited by uboats
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [REPORTED] H-6J doesn't fire anti-ship missiles.

OK, thank you, will wait for the fix. 👍

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

• 2 weeks later...

fixed, thanks for snowywolf

if you want to try it, just change v_min=270 to v_min=170 in yj-12.lua

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] H-6J doesn't fire anti-ship missiles.
2小时前,uboats说:

fixed, thanks for snowywolf

if you want to try it, just change v_min=270 to v_min=170 in yj-12.lua

What do you mean by changing v_min=270 to v_min=170? Does this fix the problem? Or do we wait for another OB update to fix this problem?

Laptop: i7 7700HQ, 16GB DDR4 2400 RAM, GTX1050Ti, 1TB HDD 5400RPM

PC: R5 5600X, 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, 512GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD, 4TB HDD, Gigabyte RTX 3070Ti

6 hours ago, MysticEric said:

What do you mean by changing v_min=270 to v_min=170? Does this fix the problem? Or do we wait for another OB update to fix this problem?

Means it is a fix. it will be in one of the next beta updates, but we can try it now if we can't wait.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Changed the file locally and confirmed the fix, this was driving me nuts - thank you 🙂

Specifically if anyone's not sure - the line to change is in 

\CoreMods\aircraft\ChinaAssetPack\Entries\Loadouts\mils_yj12.lua

Look forward to the fix making it in to the OB; great asset. 

18 hours ago, mrprime said:

Changed the file locally and confirmed the fix, this was driving me nuts - thank you 🙂

Specifically if anyone's not sure - the line to change is in 

\CoreMods\aircraft\ChinaAssetPack\Entries\Loadouts\mils_yj12.lua

Look forward to the fix making it in to the OB; great asset. 

Does it work for you with the YJ-83K as well??

It does not work for me. The YJ-12 will be fired by AI, but not the YJ-83K. Any ideas??

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 10/4/2021 at 5:29 AM, Intruder_360 said:

Does it work for you with the YJ-83K as well??

It does not work for me. The YJ-12 will be fired by AI, but not the YJ-83K. Any ideas??

I don't know, I can se the YJ-83K appears to be defined in \CoreMods\aircraft\ChinaAssetPack\Entries\Loadouts\mils_c802ak.lua so maybe the same fix works if applied to line 41 in that file?

I don't know if that's appropriate or what Deka have planned though, sorry.

20 hours ago, mrprime said:

I don't know, I can se the YJ-83K appears to be defined in \CoreMods\aircraft\ChinaAssetPack\Entries\Loadouts\mils_c802ak.lua so maybe the same fix works if applied to line 41 in that file?

I don't know if that's appropriate or what Deka have planned though, sorry.

Changed the mils_c802ak.lua as well and it works fine now. Thank you (also to cao990)

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
3小时前,mrprime说:

This appears to be unfixed by the latest patch (DCS 2.7.8.16140), were working previously, but as of this patch H-6J is no longer using any ASM

Track attached, tried using all ASM, no joy.

H6J_NoASM.trk 1.21MB · 2次下载

Hi Im test to you mission.

I found that you set the "stealth" condition in the trigger for the AI of the target ship. The invisible AI can't be recognized and attacked by other AI, so they won't fire.

Remove your trigger and it's normal.

17 hours ago, JG54_NF2 said:

Hi Im test to you mission.

I found that you set the "stealth" condition in the trigger for the AI of the target ship. The invisible AI can't be recognized and attacked by other AI, so they won't fire.

Remove your trigger and it's normal.

Oh god I'm so embarrassed.. thanks, I'd been working so closely with these assets when it stopped working after the patch I jumped to conclusions but yeah I'd just done some flags I forgot about the day before the update. 

Thanks once again

• 1 year later...