INFO: VAICOM PRO affected by latest Integrity Check changes in Multiplayer.

Hollywood_315

Hi all,

Just to make everyone aware that in latest DCS openbeta release VAICOM PRO no longer passes integrity check (IC) for Multiplayer.

Also other legitimate mods such as DiCE appear to have been affected by this change.

This has been flagged to ED in above thread, feel free to add your support by liking my post in order to have this addressed/reverted by ED team.

Many thanks,

Hollywood

Edited by Hollywood_315
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

My CDU export and my sound mod for the A10C RWR causes the integrity check to fail in multiplayer.  

ED needs to address these issues ASAP.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

1 hour ago, Oceandar said:

So how to get into MP to pass the IC with Vaicom installed. Should I deactivate Vaicom pluggin or what ?
Hope we get hotfix from ED to address this issue soon.

You need to disable the plugin (or not run VoiceAttack at all) AND repair DCS.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Ai rio was the only thing that made flying the f14 even remotely enjoyable without the rio. I could talk to it like it was a person in the back. But no ED just has to take a big dump on anything that helps with immersion. So many pictures out there of F-14 pilots using the jester wheel in track ir to manipulate the radar to get locks. 

If you're so worried about cheating start examining telemetry data for people doing strange and weird things.

• Like 2

Also modifying the Countermearures programs gives IC problem. It is ok, if ED is finding exploits to cheats, but at least they should give us the options to modify those countermeasures in menus, or something. 

The other solution is not play in IC servers...

• Like 1

Also modifying the Countermearures programs gives IC problem. It is ok, if ED is finding exploits to cheats, but at least they should give us the options to modify those countermeasures in menus, or something. 
The other solution is not play in IC servers...
Who has ever heard of anybody cheating?
Countermeasures should have been solved by DTC in every applicable module anyway, so let's hope they get an incentive to push this now.
But screwing over VAICOM, screen exports etc.
I do not really do MP but I understand the grief. Let's hope most of of these user edits can be moved to the "Saved Games" so we don't have to rely on mod managers in the first place.
My glass is always full anyway, so I'm pretty sure ED/DCS will solve it in the best way.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Who has ever heard of anybody cheating?
Countermeasures should have been solved by DTC in every applicable module anyway, so let's hope they get an incentive to push this now.
But screwing over VAICOM, screen exports etc.
I do not really do MP but I understand the grief. Let's hope most of of these user edits can be moved to the "Saved Games" so we don't have to rely on mod managers in the first place.
My glass is always full anyway, so I'm pretty sure ED/DCS will solve it in the best way.
Cheers!

I know a couple of cheaters personally. I assure you, the IC changes didn't affect them. It just affected legitimate cockpit builders and regular people quality of life in DCS.

Unbelievable... smh.
  • Like 1

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

As an AIRIO user this really needs to be fixed soon.  Its the only thing keeping me interested in DCS at the moment.  I love the F-14B but rarely use a human RIO.  Without VAICOM Pro and AIRIO I just wouldn't play. 
Patch today. (From ED).

12 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Patch today. (From ED).

Nineline reported that the patch will be tomorrow (Wednesday): 

Edited by sthompson
correction
  • Like 1

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

They are rolling back... but in future I believe they will do something. Better prepare for the worst.
Well my glass is full, so I rather hope they understand that a lot of what "got broken" fits better in "Saved Games" anyway.
Cheers!

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Well my glass is full, so I rather hope they understand that a lot of what "got broken" fits better in "Saved Games" anyway.
Cheers!

If they would put in a proper API for external apps to message the AI then VAICOM would not need (or have less need) to modify any core code. And ideally such messages would be included in Track files so that VAICOM commands to the AI would get recorded. Let's hope they get there soon.

• Like 1

Now that the patch to fix the IC issue is out, how do I get Vaicom working again?

When the IC failed, I ran DCS repair and I think it updated the lua file, so it was passing IC after that. 

I just updated to 2.7.6.13133, what do I need to do to get Vaicom working again?

Thanks!

-Pablo

Simple, activate the pluggin again if it was deactivated before. Run Voice Attack BEFORE DCS. Thats what I did to mine and it works fine now. The only thing I didnt try is AIRIO and Kneeboard feature (dont have it).

• Like 2

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze