Missing Supercarrier markings

I had this, but it's only a problem in the ME, both in top down view and livery viewer. In-game, it shows up correctly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

+1 here with the same issue in ME.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:28 PM, Quetzalkoatl said:

I have this bug too, not seeing any reference points in ME is problematic for someone trying to decorate the carrier 😅

I guess it would be good if this post got moved to Super Carrier Bugs and Problems section, so ED has easier time finding and fixing it.

Indeed, this should go to Bugs and Problems section.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

5 часов назад, fagulha сказал:

Indeed, this should go to Bugs and Problems section.

I reported very same problem at Russian bugs topic, but no joy.

• Thanks 1

Верните короновирус в качестве главной проблемы, спать в маске буду, обещаю.

Скрытый текст

Hardware: AMD 5900x, 64Gb RAM@3200MHz, NVidia RTX3070 8Gb, Monitor 3440x1440(21:9), Samsung 980pro 1Tb NVMe SSD, VKB Gunfighter+MCGU, Virpil Throttle CM3, VKB T-Rudder, TrackIR.

• BIGNEWY locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

The yellow stripes for the Landing areas and all other deck painted lines no longer appear in the Mission Editor. They do however Appear in game.

100 percent reproducible for all versions of the SC, repair and meta shaders/FXO delete have no effect. Restart has no effect.

No track as the problem occurs in the Mission editor and not the game.

Thanks!

Edited by Wizard_03
  • Like 1

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

• Wizard_03 changed the title to Carrier Stripping and painted marks
  • 6 months later...

Was there ever a solution for this? I reckon it shouldnt be too hard, but its a real PITA placing the airplanes (statics) via trial-and-error without the markings and elevator edges.

• Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR