Throttle detent?

Nealius

I see in the special settings there's an option for a throttle detend, and indeed there appear to be some kind of levers attached to the throttles that are depressed once the throttle is advanced past a certain point.

The manual mentions nothing of these detents. What are they for?

• Like 1

I'm also curious about this. If I understand correctly, the levers need to be pulled to advance the throttle past the detents, but they're just an animation now. You can select the behavior in your special settings, but it doesn1t seem to be doing anything, I can still advance the throttle without pressing the keybind.

Edited by Reflected

• 3 months later...

These are spring-loaded mechanical releases to allow for climbing boost. The Engine Control Box we're modeling for AuthentiKit will include these releases. You can see them in the first prototype shown below.

PXL_20211229_181004676.MP2.jpg

• Like 5

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

• 1 month later...

It works on my end, i cant move throttle beyond detent untill it is lifted. You need to select this in special tab to "alwayes on" or something like this

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor