Damage model visual bugs

Damocles

Nav light, or at least the starboard one, still in position after starboard wing end is broken off.

Rear fuselage and tail still attached, undamaged, and where it should be, but a damaged tail section is lying on ground several yards away.

My fault, I crashed into a hedge at the side of the runway, which, given that it was probably the biggest runway in the world, suggests that a Navalized Mossie is probably not for me.

Came here to see if this issue was logged and I see it is. So I shall just say that I've seen the multi-tail issue on crashing into the ground when I fly.

Also, in this video at 7:00 you can see the tail detach but a tail still remains in place.

Hope this helps in some small way with the ongoing work. BTW, the module is brilliant, and I am looking forward to receiving improvements in the coming weeks/months.

PC specs:

“Rear fuselage and tail still attached, undamaged, and where it should be, but a damaged tail section is lying on ground several yards away.”

The Anton had the same problem.  The Mossie will be fixed, I’m sure.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.