Request Launch missing for Super Carrier

capthaltli

Hi looking for a little help with Request Launch call with Viacom. I can get the Ground crew, tankers, etc. to work, but not the carrier calls like Request Launch. I have Aircraft Carrier Comms selected under options, and I purchased Viacom Pro and the Realistic ATC extension. 

I don't see Request Launch under commands, and VA does not recognize it when I say it. 

Two pictures, if they help. 

image0.jpg

IMG_8343.jpg

[sIGPIC] "GOONIE" [/sIGPIC]

"GOONIE"

CSG-1 VFA-25

Request for launch is "Salute".

• Like 1

i9 10900KF 3.70GHz (5.30GHz Turbo), MSI RTX 4090 OC 24GB, ASUS Z590-E GAMING Motherboard, CORSAIR Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, 2TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, Virpil Alpha Joystick, T-50CM3 Throttle, MFG Xwind rudder pedals, Pimax Crystal VR.

2 hours ago, Tshark said:

Request for launch is "Salute".

No it's not. Those are separate commands. Request Launch asks the deck crew to prepare for launch. Salute requests the cat shot.

• Like 1

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

They aren't. Request Launch is what you use after landing on the carrier when you want to take off again. It has no verbal indications, just that the carrier crewmen resume their normal places on the Catapults, which they just did when I used VAICOM for it.
Correct.
Request launch restets deck crew, salute launches.

For Win10 users, LWin+LShft+S makes you take screenshots you can paste directly into the post, no phones necessary.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...