Can't slew TGP

rwbishUP

Can't slew the TGP independent of the DMT. Have been through manual, followed steps and TGP still will not slew without DMT powered. The only thing the TGP does is snap to the DMT focus point. Even when MPCD screen is displaying TGP, I try and slew it, it doesn't move in real time. It actually just snaps to where I just slew the DMT to. I've powered off the DMT, I've set it to LST, when I do this the TGP will not slew or snap at all.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

@FETUS yeah, I've followed manual proc, I've used Chucks guide, I've watched tutorials, it's driving me nuts.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

I have TDC slew mapped to x56 axis stick/button on flight stick, and yeah, I can slew the DMT  just fine, that's the only time the tpod will slew is when the DMT is powered on

my procedure to work with tgp while in flight:

- put HUD to a/g mode 

- master arm on

- select weapon (for instance, LGB)

- put tpod page on my right screen and turn it on (you should start to see tpod image)

- put tpod to armed and turn on laser on tpod page

- press sensor select switch down 2x to make tpod SOI

- press NWS button to make tpod slave to velocity vector

- put velocity vector above general target area and press TDC down to ground stabilize tpod

- use TDC to refine target position and proceed with attack 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@FETUS, hey sorry I haven't had a lot of time to reply, but. I found out the problem was a crappy cheapo usb hub, I had my HOTAS and TrackIR connected to it, it was also leading to weird CTD problem I was having to, after trying the advice from a link that @silverdevilshared with me on that topic, somehow my tgp problem in the Harrier was cleared up too, now I can use sensor select switch click to select the tgp with no problem, I have no idea how that hub was messing that stuff up but after rearranging my USB connections, everything is working right! Thanks for bearing with me and helping me out

Edited by rwbishUP
  • Like 3