Looking for a WW2 traditional Squadron in Europe for Spit/Mossie on Channel w/ assets

Pikey

I am looking for a WW2 community that uses a planning element and flies from a fixed start time with a common goal/mission.
I am not interested in a server that is JIP or PvP focused. Asymetric PvP is great (and even prefered) as long as it not the the main purpose - the PvP should be a way to disrupt the goals/protect the asset rather than "score". i.e. the goal is the destruction of a V1 site, the pvp fits around that goal as a secondary as it is in real life... rather than two sides were vaguely fighting over something they forgot about but oh look Jim got 12 kills and forgot to bomb the target. Hopefully the content will be fresh, include some original designs - "Mossie specops" comes to mind.

Any day is fine, any time after 6pm UK, I have all modules except the I-16 I'm fresher on the Spit, P-47, Mossie, Bf109, Anton - I dont realy fly the P51, Dora, I prefer realism and hardcore, no labels, SRS greatly prefered etc.

I bring a  server and I script to a high level for DCS, if that's a selling point.

If there isn't such a group in existence I'd spin up one if I can get 6 names that can fly on the same evening.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I'd glady join you for a bit of that
Currently madly in love with Warbirds, bored of the A10, yes I know, shocking

I own the Mossie and P47, plan on getting the Spit next, then the Anton, Dora and the rest etc etc

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"