Has anyone tried to do the A10-C digital clock with OLED panel?

lesthegrngo

I'm currently just using a couple of LCD segment displays to show the time numerals, but would like to replicate the full face of the clock. Has anyone tried doing this?

I will eventually try doing so myself if noone else has, but with so much left to do on the left console it is pretty far down on my priorities.  However if someone has, I would be able to complete the dash rather than coming back to it! 

Cheers

Les

Can you post what you did?  I am in the same boat (cockpit) 😉.  I am using 7 seg displays for the numerical output but a full and complete representation of the A10 clock would be a wonderful addition.

Several years back, someone built an exact duplicate of the clock but they didn't post how or what they did.  It was indeed a masterpiece but he chose to keep it to himself unfortunately.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals

I'm sharing the shetches for the digital clock under the other topic. Feel free to use them and/or post improvements. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Vinc

Simple digital clock version:

A more complex version can be found here:

Edited by Vinc_Vega
more links added
  • Thanks 1

Regards, Vinc

real life: Royal Bavarian Airforce

online: VJS-GermanKnights.de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]