VTB view on sun visor

shomke

Hi folks,

Just out of curiosity, does someone know how pilots activate the sun visor VTB view in real life?

Is there a button for that in the cockpit, or maybe on the helmets?

Thanks šŸ™‚

F-16C, M2000C, Persian Gulf

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 5700 XT, 32GB ram, Odyssey HMD+, Home-made TrackHat, X56 Hotas.

If you are talking about the VTB repeat that can be displayed in the top right corner, that's intended for simmers having external MFD. It will soon be disabled for main screen.

Ā 

It's not displayed IRL, as French Air Force don't have Helmet mounted display (Rafale included). It should come with Rafale F4 update though.

Ā 

So enjoy it while you can šŸ™‚

• Like 2

OK thanks :).

I know that the French Air ForceĀ don't have Helmet mounted display, but this one beingĀ just a repetition of theĀ  VTB independent of the head position and orientation, I just thought 'ok, maybe it exist...'

Then I prefer not using it.

F-16C, M2000C, Persian Gulf

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 5700 XT, 32GB ram, Odyssey HMD+, Home-made TrackHat, X56 Hotas.

On 9/21/2021 at 1:13 PM, shomke said:

OK thanks :).

I know that the French Air ForceĀ don't have Helmet mounted display, but this one beingĀ just a repetition of theĀ  VTB independent of the head position and orientation, I just thought 'ok, maybe it exist...'

Then I prefer not using it.

Wise manĀ šŸ‘

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery:Ā https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Treker said:

How did you export VTB to secondary monitor? Helios? I'm trying but can't do it šŸ˜ž

Ā 

Ā 

Hi,

I use two cubesims monitors with the lua files they sent me. Works like charm. I donā€™t use Helios.

Ā 

Good luck,

Ā 

Sydy

• Thanks 1