Mission 13 Wingman does not follow orders.

On this mission I follow waypoints, get the inflight brief, and get the message to assign waypoint to the wingmen.  My fm is set 32.5 I try flight fly to my steerpoint, and then 2nd element fly to my steerpoint to steerpoints 4 and 5 respectively. my radio out chirps saying only "2" or "3" but neither wingman diverts, and keeps flying with me.  Ive verified freq is correct and I am keying the correct radio.  If I fly close to SP they will break off when they get close to it, but then they both divert to the same one.  I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

If I choose Flight from the com menu they will both respond, but wingman and element comms do nothing

Edited by Dograw75
ADDTL INFO

I think Ive found the issue, but I will troubleshoot a bit more to be certain.  What I can say for sure is that every time I have given the orders while Voice Attack and VAICOM were off I could give orders to individual wingman.  Every time Ive tried while it was on (whether using voice or DCS keybinds ) I could only issue orders collectively under the FLIGHT submenu of the COMM menu.  I dont know if something else with my system or setup in VA is conflicting or if it is just an inherent error of VA or VAICOM, but I will try to get to the bottom of it.  Either way it does not seem to be a bug with the mission.  I really have a lot of fun with your campaigns, you do an amazing job!!

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely is related to VAICOM/Voiceattack. but I did notice one other minor issue.  The pre takeoff brief is triggered at the opposite end of the runway than where the ATC sends you.  It doesn't trigger until you are airborne and crossing the thresh hold of the 7 end, instead of the 25 end.