[FIXED] HUD BRT and UFCP BRT

Maverick87Shaka

Dear Deka,
I would like to know if you could consider adding the HUD BRT and UFCP BRT as standard input, so we can bind the CW and CCW to single button press, the goal is to use the same rotatory encoder that are well know and used in many of our simpit.

I can only find these functions on Axis assign.

Thanks for your consideration,
Regards.

Edited by uboats

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• uboats changed the title to [ADD] [missing keybindings] HUD BRT and UFCP BRT
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Deka Team!
I can confirm that the new bindings introduced with OB Release 2.7.7.14727 works fine with Rotatory Encoder.

• HUD Brightness   - Dec
  • HUD Brightness   - Inc
  • UFCP Brightness - Dec
  • UFCP Brightness - Inc

immagine.png

We can mark this as fixed.
Thanks!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] HUD BRT and UFCP BRT