The following DLCs are not authorized - appears after a fresh install

GVO
Go to solution Solved by GVO,

Hello,

After installing the game on my new PC (hello 3090 🙂 ) suddenly my maps are not authorized. I never had this issue before.

It's a clean install and no mods. I tried to repair but no luck.

I have all these 3 maps and get this message when I start:

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be 
disabled:
MarianaIslands
Syria
Normandy

Have a nice evening

4 hours ago, GVO said:

Hello,

After installing the game on my new PC (hello 3090 🙂 ) suddenly my maps are not authorized. I never had this issue before.

It's a clean install and no mods. I tried to repair but no luck.

I have all these 3 maps and get this message when I start:

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be 
disabled:
MarianaIslands
Syria
Normandy

Have a nice evening

As Ged33 said, check your time and timezone.  But the "Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m" says you either weren't connected to the internet or DCS didn't see you as connected and therefore couldn't check for authorization (i.e. you're starting in off-line mode).

Thanks for the replies. I checked my time and timezone and all is ok. And I just wonder why all the other DLC's I have are not affected? 

And it just names the 3 maps that are not authorized:
MarianaIslands
Syria
Normandy

But I can't even use Nevada map?

Edited by GVO

6 hours ago, G-RUST said:

I had this after changing my cpu. Basically  I had to use another authorisation allowance for another pc if you follow.

2 hours ago, GVO said:

How did you do that?

That is no longer relevant with the new authorization system (previously authorization was tied to your hardware so major hardware changes caused issues.  That is no longer the case).  Have you tried making sure you are connected to the internet and tried launching DCS again?  It seems like for some reason not all of your modules got authorized and since you're not online when launching you're getting the "Authorization valid for" message and it can't check and authorize the modules that aren't currently authorized.

1 hour ago, GVO said:

Will delete and download them and see if this helps.

just run a DCS_updater Repair, and it will fix any wrong file.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...