Durability of wings and spars

Coco22

mosquitos shoot 109 2 try.trkmosquitos shoot 190a8 try.trk

look i cut the 190 more easly than the 109 ? are you okay with me ? 

(i did this test almost 10 time and i always feel the 109 is stronger, try it and tell me if your okay with this feeling please.

11 hours ago, NineLine said:

Look at how much is going on in there, how many points need to be damaged for the wing to come off. It make 100% sense that a collision is more likely to remove a wing. Even the video shared, it was inconclusive, very likely it was a large chunk of skin coming off the aircraft rather than a chunk of the entire wing. Its a long running issue that games used wing lose as a band aid to low fidelity damage modelling, we are guilty as well. The time has come to rip off the band aid, and its probably gonna hurt at first.

i completely agree with what you say but the 109 is just a little a to strong in comparaison to the other aicraft. 

21 hours ago, Coco22 said:

i did this test almost 10 time and i always feel the 109 is stronger, try it and tell me if your okay with this feeling please.

9 hours ago, NineLine said:

You are assuming your bullets are landing exactly the same way, angle and location. We cant fix this for you. 

i know i had to hit the right palce and everithing, this is why i did various test and in all my various test my results are the 109 is the stronger and why i do this test because i fly a lot and i had this feeling to and the test confirm my feeling i don t know precisely how your damage model are done fore the wing and i don t undertand how you can be sure your we can be so trong, you explain me a lot things that i already because i m a big fan of ww2 and you don t convince, i try to review my positon, but when i see all the the shoot the wing can take i m really no convinced, and i don t no how to make you review your position, i show you a gun footage were a 109 lost is wing with a good burst and you tell me that possible in dcs but you don t show me corectly (because that impossible with just a qick burst in the right place). thanks you and the time you take for that,  the debate was interesting, i hope in the future you will gate more money and time for that.

Thank you ED TEAM for all and flight safe 🙂 .