HUEY STARTUP the Shimmy Shimmy Shake.

DishDoggie

Lol I feel like a Hydraulic Low Rider bouncing at startup. I don't know Why I never thought to try anything out about it other then I thought it was funny so I just let it Shimmy Shimmy Shake. BUT I pull the Cyclic all the way Back just like in a Tail Dragger then move it to the Far Port Side (Left) then just about when the shake starts I start moving very small right then left but fast input into the rudders and I think the Shake Bounce is quite reduced to a almost normal amount. lol sounds stupid right? Try it out.

Lol I have went back on this and resend my last claim... Lol so all you need to do is push your Cyclic to the Port (Left) side 100% in the dead center position and forget the Rudder peddle junk. lol 

Edited by DishDoggie

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Miles Vorkosigan said:

Be really nice if this were fixed. My motion simpit jumped sideways two feet the first time I used it with the Huey. Sounds like an exaggeration but in fact it did. I added a spike filter after that but it is still pretty violent even then. 

I don't know if this will help you but try this at startup. Push the  cyclic stick from center to Left Side Center and hold it there till the shake is over. it will not remove it but in flat screen or VR it shakes less for me. Your Motion Simpit may not work for that I am not sure. Give it a Go. That would be cool to have Congratulation on having one. That Rocks

• Like 2