Su-25 no more landing chutes?

flavnet

DCS version 2.7.6.13133 Open Beta (09.22.2021). Today, after a long time, I tried a little fly with old Grach. I was landing a little too fast and I decided to activate the parachute ("P"), but ... surprise! The parachute compartment opens and nothing comes out!!! There are two possibilities: the problem is mine (but I ran the repair program and the problem remained) or, in one of the many updates, the parachute was removed from the Su-25 model. But is this removal faithful to the simulated model?

How fast is a little too fast? 309 km/hr is the max speed for release (engines at idle). More than that and the chute instantly shreds.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Flew a bit of Su-25 this afternoon with no issue on landing, deployment of parachute activation worked as intended.
Opened Su-25T short time ago, again parachute worked as intended.

On these occasions I was landing within recommended speed limits.
I would go with ironhands post and try with a slower speed. Or open a takeoff mission and push "p" see if it poops out the back.