JF-17 Pilots Wanted

Sordsman

Hello All,

The v65th AGRS is looking for a few dedicated JF-17 pilots to augment and support our primary Viper operations. These various operations will include but are not limited to the aggressor role, BVR, SEAD, Surface attack, and CAS.

Applicants are expected to have a base line understanding and ability to taxi, take off, turning rejoin, formation station keeping, and landing.

Applicants will be expected to demonstrate these proficiencies with a go/no go safety check ride with one of the v65th IPs. Please see the attached safety check guide below.

Upon successful completion of the safety check ride, the applicant will enter an IFF pipeline to learn the tactics and procedures that the v65th uses in each of our operations. This will allow us to all operate on the same page. All of this will be completed in the JF-17.

If you have any questions or want more information, please feel free to DM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

65th_vAGRS_Safety_Check_Guide.pdf

• 4 months later...

Good afternoon,

I read your requirements regarding the safety check ride. Interesting approach, I bet it weeds out the "gamer kids" type of people, which is totally fine by me. Do you own a Teamspeak server or something like that? To be honest I had several bad experiences in the past (not DCS related) when it came to squads, ranging back to old Counter-Strike days. It often took just one bad actor within the team to destroy morale, that's why I believe in good chemistry among the members.

The only problem could be 0130 Zulu, although I'm surely awake since I'm usually keeping an American sleep cycle. Most of my customers are from the US.

Do you have a IP that I could ping or traceroute to? Well, maybe that's better answered in private chat or Teamspeak.

Cheers guys and have a great Sunday!

• 1 month later...