Finished Campaign - Really enjoyed it

btaft

Just wanted to pass along my kudos on this campaign.  I have completed most of your other campaigns (aside from the P47 and F14 ones).  I liked how this one played to the limitations of the aircraft which could best be described as a "pig" in my somewhat inept hands when it came to air combat.  Thought it gave a good mixture of bomber type intercept and ground attack and kept it interesting.  It was also nice not to have to fly across the channel all the time as in the P51 and Spit campaigns.  The only hiccup I came across was it seemed like the trigger to use smaller bomber formation on mission  6 didn't work which made it difficult since I was using VR.  Overall great and keep on doing what you do! 

Hey, thanks so much for the feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed it. Yes, it was a challenge to make a campaign where the 190 wouldn't be shot out of the sky every time, and to offer a variety of missions.

As for mission 6 I checked, and you're right, I mistyped a flag number, preventing the small formations from working. I'll send the fix to ED for the next update. 

Thanks again!

• Thanks 1