Update (OB 30 September 2021) breaks replays again

Burnie

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of making a promo video for our squadron.  Everything has been working "ok" for the last week.  I did the update this morning, and now the replays require the original mission scripts for the replay for the multiplayer tracks to play properly.  I can't see any player aircraft anymore, just support aircraft (tankers, AWACs etc.)

Any chance someone could un-break it?  Or do I have to down-grade my version of DCS just to replay tracks?

i7 10700k @4.8GHz | Aurora GTX 3080 | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Pro 1Tb x 3 | Corsair 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

HP Reverb G2 | Vkb Gunfighter II MCG Pro Stick | Virpil T-50CM Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Custom built collective | 150 button custom cockpit with 3 x Cougar MFDs

Replay tracks are by definition not backwards compatible in DCS and there's no way around it. If some older ones work after an update it's a coincidence rather than a rule.

Yesterday's update was a small one, so I'd suggest reverting to previous build indeed, finishing your vid as fast as possibile (you won't be able to play with your buddies while on the older build) and updating afterwards.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.