jester needs spin recovery callouts

9thHunt

In a video on his YT channel a few days ago, Mooch mentioned that the RIO TID had a spin recovery display, so I checked the RIO pit during a flatspin, and it does indeed display an arrow indicating how to exit a spin.  It occurs to me that it would have been extremely useful for Jester to have told me about this arrow, so I don't have to check the RIO pit while I'm trying to focus on spin recovery.

EDIT: I did just find out that it is repeated on the pilot's TID repeater, but the callouts would still have been handy.

Edited by 9thHunt
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, 9thHunt said:

In a video on his YT channel a few days ago, Mooch mentioned that the RIO TID had a spin recovery display, so I checked the RIO pit during a flatspin, and it does indeed display an arrow indicating how to exit a spin.  It occurs to me that it would have been extremely useful for Jester to have told me about this arrow, so I don't have to check the RIO pit while I'm trying to focus on spin recovery.

EDIT: I did just find out that it is repeated on the pilot's TID repeater, but the callouts would still have been handy.

It is a great idea indeed. I will add it to the wishlist of "nice to haves". Thank you for suggesting it.

• Like 5

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

14 hours ago, BlackLibrary said:

that would a cool idea.

exist anywere Pictures of these arrows?

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but I suggest that you do what I did, deliberately induce a flatspin, and then either switch to the rear cockpit, or set the pilot's HSD to repeat the TID