Speed Brake Light On Even When Closed

Bluto74

Has anyone noticed the speed brake light on all the time even when closed?  I saw it once.  Was not able to reproduce it.  That was right after the previous update.  Then last night I saw it again.  I know last night was a hot start on the cat.  I could swear the first one was a cold start at night on the boat.  Both times the track was too big to send so I will see If I can grab one if I see it again.

1 hour ago, Tholozor said:

Never seen that, personally. The light will illuminate even if the brake is barely open. How do you have your control bindings set for it?

It’s on the speed brake switch on the Hotas  warthog. I had the control locked in the close position and it never extinguished. 

Edited by WaWa74

Has anyone noticed the speed brake light on all the time even when closed?  I saw it once.  Was not able to reproduce it.  That was right after the previous update.  Then last night I saw it again.  I know last night was a hot start on the cat.  I could swear the first one was a cold start at night on the boat.  Both times the track was too big to send so I will see If I can grab one if I see it again.
It's possible for the speed brake to "creep" out. That is partially why the forward position of the speed brake switch will stay.

Mobius708

• ED Team

Hi

please include a track replay, I can not reproduce on my machine. 

Check your inputs for noise, maybe activating it?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 10/1/2021 at 4:59 AM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

please include a track replay, I can not reproduce on my machine. 

Check your inputs for noise, maybe activating it?

If I see it again I will definitely grab it, but seems isolated to me and only twice.