X52 Seems Broken Since Pervious Update

rfxcasey

So, I'm not sure which update possibly caused this issue, but when I look at my X52 z axis assignment, it shows the z axis on the X52 working, but if I delete the assignment and then attempt to reassign the axis, DCS doesn't register the axis at all. So it works, I can see the throttle white bar move in the controls overview, but if I try to reassign it DCS does not accept the axis when I move it to assign as a control. If I clear the assignment the axis goes away and I can no longer reassign it to the throttle or anything else. If I restart DCS the control axis is back but still can't change it or it breaks again. Rescanning devices does nothing.  I say a possible update broke this because I never had this problem with DCS and the X52 before very recently.

Edited by rfxcasey

3 hours ago, zoomie36 said:

Did you check your stick using the X52 programmer or using the game controller program (joy.cpl)

Yeah, the throttle control lights up blue when I move it in the Logitech/Saitek profile software and under the test window for the controller in joy.cpl it's there too and seems to be working fine. It's just DCS that's being weird about it. 

Edited by rfxcasey