T-27 Tucano Brazilian Smoke Squadron (sn 1308)

Sydy

Hi guys,

The Embraer EMB 312 Tucano (English: Toucan; About this soundpronunciation) is a low-wing, tandem-seat, single-turboprop, basic trainer with counter-insurgency capability developed in Brazil. The Brazilian Air Force sponsored the EMB-312 project at the end of 1978. Design and development work began in 1979 on a low-cost, relatively simple new basic trainer with innovative features which eventually became the international standard for basic training aircraft. The prototype first flew in 1980, and initial production units were delivered in 1983.
It has a similar performance of a P-51D and that's the reason I selected it to make this Livery.

For more history and Specs, read the PDF file. I also added a wikipedia summary about the Brazilian Air Force Academy.

This Livery:
This is livery is fictional as it was applied on a T-27 originaly, but it is a small homage to my friends that fly in the Brazilian Demonstration Squadron, the Smoke Squadron, the have my respect. 

Why the sn 1308? This was the 8th airplane that came out of Embraer and was assigned for the AFA (Brazilian Air Force Academy). I had the pleasure to fly it as a back seater in Octorber, 23rd, 2012, Brazilian Aviators Day, when some civilian pilots were invited to visit the Academy and fly with the Brazilian Smoke Squadron (EDA). It has been a long time passion for both the Brazilian Air Force and the Embraer-312 (T-27 in Brazilian Air Force) and it was a dream to come true to fly with EDA, a wonderful group of people, amazing pilots and human beings. Then, I flew with Captain Franklin on this sn1308 as #7. Now, Colonel Franklin is the Commanding Officer of the Smoke Squadron.

EDA1308-01.jpg

Available on User Files Download.

You may enjoy that specific experience flying as the Solo EDA#7 here :

Ps: updated to vs 1.1 (Blue corrected gama and changed the orange for the correct yellow).

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
Update to vs 1.1