Mission 4 and Mission 5 and Mission 6 no guns

Hello in mission 4 after joining the group. The plane remains without guns, no shots can be made from that moment. And I add with the menu f10 to give orders to the group does not work either.

Edit Mission 5 same!!

Edit Mission 6 same!!
At the moment of pressing the bar you can no longer shoot.

Edited by pastranario3

• pastranario3 changed the title to Mission 4 and Mission 5 and Mission 6 no guns
hace 1 hora, Reflected dijo:

Assign the gun trigger to a different button, not your soacebar. 

Thanks changing the blind button to another button worked.

The F10 menu to give order to the group does not work, or I don't know if the mission really has to give orders for that menu.

• 1 year later...

I had the same, no working guns in Mission 4 :(.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

8 hours ago, Reflected said:

Did you try the solution I posted above? If yes, then you really gotta delete any mods you have installed. Why would I disable guns in a mission, and why wouldn't everyone complain instantly if I did so? 🙂 

Yes, I remember that I had something like that before, probably with another campaign, maybe Horido. Now I thought you gave some random damage option with no information to the player 😉. I was a bit surprised when I had the FW-190 in my sight and ... I couldn't take a shot. Fortunately, there are plenty of wingmens an orders 😁

On the other hand, is it weird that it works like that, is it some kind of DCS BUG that when confirming something by "Spacebar" then conflicts with the modules? It's a bit pointless. What has that got to do with? In training missions, it's common to hit the Spacebar to go to the next screen/info, but then there's no problem when you want shoot after this with the Spacebar. Strange.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Id like to add that if you will add second key for Spacebar for gun trigger it works again, for example LAlt+Spacebar for shooting will be again ok. Tested.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif