DTC for DCS - new version 7.2.0 - Apache added

SFJackBauer

On 3/30/2022 at 1:58 AM, Fulgrim said:

Hi, this looks amazing. Does it work in VR? Thanks. 

I use it with VR however does not work in the same as it runs as a windowed mode.  I just run a streamdeck and a single button push to activate the App, lift the headset for a quick second to upload a saved profile.  Works in 5 seconds, but unfortunately outside of VR, and the WP capture will not function correctly in F10 in VR . Still very easy.  Its such a miracle tool in DCS

Edited by Shrike88

• 2 weeks later...

Released new version - 3.2.0

https://github.com/the-paid-actor/dcs-dtc/releases/tag/3.2.0

New features

• You can now select granularly which parts of the DTC are uploaded to the jet. Besides every item in every page there is a checkbox that, once selected, will mark that item to be sent to the jet. These selections are saved in the presets. Credits to @supahfly27.
  • Global shortcut for uploading to jet (useful for VR users): On dcs-settings.json, there is a new setting named "UploadHotKey" by default set to RCtrl+Backspace.
    • Valid values for the UploadHotKey setting: Up to three modifiers (LCtrl, RCtrl, LAlt, RAlt, LShift, RShift) plus a key from the Keys enumeration of Windows Forms (https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/dotnet/api/system.windows.forms.keys?view=windowsdesktop-6.0). For example, Right Control + Right Alt + Backspace should be "RCtrl+RAlt+Back".
    • The hotkey is enabled only when Upload to Jet page of a preset is open.
  • Updated airbases.json to include new airfields on Syria - Credits to FireNLD from ED Forums.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• SFJackBauer changed the title to DTC for DCS F-16 Viper - new version 3.2.0 - Fine grained upload, VR hotkey and more!
12 hours ago, SFJackBauer said:

Released new version - 3.2.0

https://github.com/the-paid-actor/dcs-dtc/releases/tag/3.2.0

New features

• You can now select granularly which parts of the DTC are uploaded to the jet. Besides every item in every page there is a checkbox that, once selected, will mark that item to be sent to the jet. These selections are saved in the presets. Credits to @supahfly27.
  • Global shortcut for uploading to jet (useful for VR users): On dcs-settings.json, there is a new setting named "UploadHotKey" by default set to RCtrl+Backspace.
    • Valid values for the UploadHotKey setting: Up to three modifiers (LCtrl, RCtrl, LAlt, RAlt, LShift, RShift) plus a key from the Keys enumeration of Windows Forms (https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/dotnet/api/system.windows.forms.keys?view=windowsdesktop-6.0). For example, Right Control + Right Alt + Backspace should be "RCtrl+RAlt+Back".
    • The hotkey is enabled only when Upload to Jet page of a preset is open.
  • Updated airbases.json to include new airfields on Syria - Credits to FireNLD from ED Forums.

Thanks for the update, but Windows Security flag the new version as a trojan.

image.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mnf said:

Thanks for the update, but Windows Security flag the new version as a trojan.

image.png

Sure, let me submit again to Microsoft. In any case, you can always download the source code from Github and compile yourself. I have no means of preventing Windows Defender as marking anything as a trojan beyond submitting the file to them.

I have recently taken up the work to add support for the F/A-18.

So far the features I planned to implement are done and I'm currently doing some final testing and polishing before it get's merged.

If you want to check out the current work in progress version you can find it over on my repository

https://github.com/p-louis/dcs-dtc/releases/tag/3.3.0-RC4

The supported features for the Hornet so far are

• Waypoints
  • Waypoint-Sequences
  • Pre-Planned coordinates for JDAM / JSOW / SLAM / SLAM-ER
  • Countermeasure Programs
  • Radio frequencies
  • Bingo Fuel
  • TACAN
  • AP bank-limiter
  • Barometric Warning Altitude
  • MDA on radar-altimeter
  • Documentation & Cleanup

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Superb! I used "The Way" atm and have the feeling that it causes crashes. So this is great news

12 hours ago, Fuzzel said:

Pre-Planned coordinates for JDAM / JSOW / SLAM / SLAM-ER

I`m might gonna com... 🤤

Edited by LtRyan

15 hours ago, Fuzzel said:

So far the features I planned to implement are done and I'm currently doing some final testing and polishing before it get's merged.

If you want to check out the current work in progress version you can find it over on my repository

• Waypoints
  • Waypoint-Sequences
  • Radio frequencies
  • Bingo Fuel
  • TACAN
  • AP bank-limiter
  • MDA on radar-altimeter

I can't get the PP working. Which Start position do I need?

@SFJackBauer thanks for the huge update and VR Hotkey support.  With the addition and update to the VIp, VRP and OA1 OA2, and DEST pages any plans on adding support to augment and add these to the DTC ? Would love to setup pre programmed pop up waypoint bomb attacks using the DTC now. 

thanks again 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 1:06 AM, Fuzzel said:

• Waypoints
  • Waypoint-Sequences
  • Radio frequencies
  • Bingo Fuel
  • TACAN
  • AP bank-limiter
  • MDA on radar-altimeter

Same Defender issue ... Trojan:Win32/Ursnif.AD!MTB detected.

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

About the request for the OA1/2 VRP and VIP coordinates adding would be awesome.  This is the older Weapon Delivery Planner for Falcon BMS that I was referencing.  Its an amazingly powerful tool
image.png

image.png

There are several manuals also on the WDP website discussing the features and its all free.  Obviously doesnt work with DCS nor do I have the programming know how to edit the GUI and add the OA1/2 and VRP/VIP as entry macros to the DTC.  

Thanks again for the time and consideration. ! 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 10:48 AM, Backy 51 said:

Same Defender issue ... Trojan:Win32/Ursnif.AD!MTB detected.

+1 for the F18 version, can you have a look?  Would love to give this a go.

Edited by j9murphy

22 minutes ago, j9murphy said:

+1 for the F18 version, can you have a look?  Would love to give this a go.

found RC8, doesnt have the trojan problem. thanks!  nice work.  On e problem with the capture function for PP mode is that its locked on the first point I selected now.  Changing points wont update the coordinates, and every point I try and create it just defaults to the first one I ever selected.  That survives restarts of the tools as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any plans on adding time on station to DCS DTC? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante