DTC for DCS - new version 7.2.0 - Apache added

SFJackBauer

On 10/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, SFJackBauer said:

I can't read any info from the cockpit (or, if there is a way, I don't know exactly how) so yes, you have to start with NAV in order for it to work properly.

I can read some of the MFDs states but not the main modes. E.g. OSBs 12-14 state and the selected OSB.
Your Mod motivated me to add a similar option to my Voice Attack plugin for DCS.  Jan F-16 Plugin for DCS

It can either be invoked via a vocal command or during the startup sequence. 

The look is similar but the implementation is completely different so thanks again for the idea.

I would suggest that for you Mod, you add a checker to the SelectedIndexChanged event for each 3 rows in case the user selects the same page.

E.g. if NAV-(right or/and left) osb12 is TGP and you set NAV-(right or/and left) osb13 to TGP as well then NAV-(right or/and left) osb12 is changes to BLANK

image.png

Edited by karpiyon

On 10/6/2021 at 9:32 PM, SFJackBauer said:

Have you checked Load / Save to a file? You can have multiple files saved for different missions / servers etc. and load them as you want.

I have. What I have done is populate the whole list with all the various objectives and FARPs on a given server map and then copy the X I need for a route or strike plan to 1-10. It works its just a bit clunky. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

8 hours ago, Harlikwin said:

I have. What I have done is populate the whole list with all the various objectives and FARPs on a given server map and then copy the X I need for a route or strike plan to 1-10. It works its just a bit clunky. 

I see what you are doing. It was not the intention of making this a flight planning tool, but with that said, I think I can come up with an easy way to have a database of coordinates, expanding on the list of airbases I have there. Once I have time I'll see what I can do about it.

• Thanks 2

On 10/8/2021 at 11:19 PM, SFJackBauer said:

I see what you are doing. It was not the intention of making this a flight planning tool, but with that said, I think I can come up with an easy way to have a database of coordinates, expanding on the list of airbases I have there. Once I have time I'll see what I can do about it.

Thanks, it would be ideal to have a database with all airfields on a map, and then also player defined WP/areas of interest like for example FARP's on blueflag. 

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

This is absolutely awesome thanks for your work ! this will save me so much time.    Yearly life minutes saved plugging in flight plans and settings = >100min lol

will test the sharing function with "friends" this week.   Keep up the great work 

Edited by Shrike88
Cant spell

Awesome App thank u for this great work!!

Is it possible to at in the dtc-airbases.json different WP not only Airfields.

For example: U fly a Mission often to save some refference points such Tanker Tracks, Killboxes or IPs.

Zitat

{"Name":"Name of OP","IP":
[{"Name":"IP-Hotel","Latitude":"N 24.27.218","Longitude":"E 054.39.254","Elevation":22000},

Or I have to make a new .json file for this WPs.

Edited by Survival

vor 58 Minuten schrieb darkman222:

You can pick custom waypoints on the map via "add waypoint" Or is that not what youre looking for?

No. I´d predefine some WP such like the Airfield WP.

For example: U play on Hoggit or any TTI or u play a campaign with ur community and on each map has the Tanker always the same track and location or u have allways the same WP to join up, is it possible to make a own script file ? Such like the Airbase.json. 

On 10/14/2021 at 12:24 PM, Survival said:

No. I´d predefine some WP such like the Airfield WP.

For example: U play on Hoggit or any TTI or u play a campaign with ur community and on each map has the Tanker always the same track and location or u have allways the same WP to join up, is it possible to make a own script file ? Such like the Airbase.json. 

You are the second person to ask this, and I agree it would be useful. For now you can save the waypoint list in different files and load them as you need (under Load/Save).

Also you could theoretically edit airbases.json yourself and add more stuff there but I will for sure change it in the future, because that dropdown list will not scale with a bunch of things since its not searchable. So keep in mind airbases.json may get overwritten in a future update.

Small bug:
When I set the SMS page for the displays and upload it to the jet it applies the SMS, but it automatically goes to the INV page.
Can you disable selecting the INV while being on the SMS page?

Especially in DGFT mode you see the INV in the right MFD but the INV key isn't even visible (right MFD OSB4). However you can click it and the normal SMS page is back.

kind regards

Andre

vor 14 Stunden schrieb SFJackBauer:

You are the second person to ask this, and I agree it would be useful. For now you can save the waypoint list in different files and load them as you need (under Load/Save).

Also you could theoretically edit airbases.json yourself and add more stuff there but I will for sure change it in the future, because that dropdown list will not scale with a bunch of things since its not searchable. So keep in mind airbases.json may get overwritten in a future update.

Thx. I'll try it.

• SFJackBauer changed the title to DTC for DCS F-16 Viper - New version - Presets
  • SFJackBauer changed the title to DTC for DCS F-16 Viper - New version - Presets (a.k.a. "I love antivirus software <3")
4 hours ago, SFJackBauer said:

Try this latest version here and see if it passes:

https://github.com/the-paid-actor/dcs-dtc/releases/tag/2.1.0

did you submit it to Microsoft yet? (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

25 minutes ago, Weidlich said:

Is it possible to add a minimise button next to the close button?

The only solution I found so far is to pull it almost completely off the screen because it's always on top of everything without any chance to minimize it.

Kind regards

Andre

Pin button next to the close button toggles on top

6 hours ago, D4n said:

did you submit it to Microsoft yet? (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission)

If I have to start dealing with this, then probably I will stop working on it, at least publicly, as I made this tool primarily for myself. I already work as a developer in my day-to-day job... I don't want to deal with this in my hobby too. But we'll see...

• Thanks 1