Net Sim Post Start(After 30 Oct Update)

CallMeKlyde

Is anyone else having this issue?

After the last update, I have had issues getting into servers. Since the 30 Sep update, my load times have significantly increased. Also, the game stops responding(I have to close with task manager) when it gets to the Net Sim Post Start part of loading. Also, now RAM nearly maxes out, which never happened before.

Specs:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

1TB HDD

512Gb SSD

8 Gb Memory 

Intel CORE i5 

I know the specs are trash, but like I said this was not happening before.

🤷‍♂️

Is anyone else having this issue?

After the last update, I have had issues getting into servers. Since the 30 Sep update, my load times have significantly increased. Also, the game stops responding(I have to close with task manager) when it gets to the Net Sim Post Start part of loading. Also, now RAM nearly maxes out, which never happened before.

Specs:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
1TB HDD
512Gb SSD
8 Gb Memory 
Intel CORE i5 

I know the specs are trash, but like I said this was not happening before.

No, I don't. Might be I have some slower load times, but I haven't really noticed.
One thing I do though. I use a realtime log viewer for monitoring the DCS.log. I currently use Baretail free (the MS one from MS SCCM is decent as well), and I can see that the sounds for the Tomcat takes 2 minutes to load on my system, while any other module takes less than a second.
Have a look in the log file, and maybe you can pinpoint what's taking long times or where it hangs.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1