When ED can't get id done, the community can.

• Wags changed the title to DTC Mod
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys kinda quiet.  Question for us VR slouches.   Is there a way to get the program to open, and open right up to the "Upload to jet " tab/screen that way I can utilize the one key shortcut to enter the DTC ? 

Have an streamdeck which is really powerful however for the life of me not sure if there is an easy way to do this ? a .bat file cant sycle through the tabs in the DTC tool to get to the UPLOAD TO JET page 

Any ideas ? thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

🚨 Hi Community.

I wanted to use the mod (Version 3.2.0) but my antivirus is blocking me because it detected a trojan/virus in zip folder.  gen:variant.tedy.221587
I'm not doing anything until I'm sure it's a false positive or a real threat.

Being cautious at the moment - has anyone experienced this alert?

Edited by Voolpy

I can't get it to work at all. I've followed the instructions on the Github -page to a T. I can select the base to start from but then it refuses to add additional coordinates throwing a message "Invalid coordinate". I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but a help file would be... helpful 🙂

Looks like a really useful tool though.

Edited by chaos

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

On 10/23/2022 at 1:28 AM, Voolpy said:

🚨 Hi Community.

I wanted to use the mod (Version 3.2.0) but my antivirus is blocking me because it detected a trojan/virus in zip folder.  gen:variant.tedy.221587
I'm not doing anything until I'm sure it's a false positive or a real threat.

Being cautious at the moment - has anyone experienced this alert?

No ran it throw my anti virus and nothing using Malwarebytes Premium 

• 2 weeks later...

any plans for A-10C/CII support?

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

• Im_TheSaint changed the title to When ED can't get id done, the community can.