Can't open the NS430 in the SU25T ?

jonsky7

Hello, which pop-up window?

Edit: sorry, didn't see you were referring to the NS430, will check it out and report back.

Edited by tagomago

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Asus ROG Strix B550-F | Asus GeForce RTX 3080 | HyperX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster T16000M FCS Flight Pack

• jonsky7 changed the title to Can't open the NS430 in the SU25T ?

Yep, can confirm it works fine.
Check if you are running DCS with multiple monitors, it's probably being drawn outside of your main one, if that's the case.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Asus ROG Strix B550-F | Asus GeForce RTX 3080 | HyperX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2 NVMe | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster T16000M FCS Flight Pack

jonski7,

check in your module manager.
I just looked in there, also in settings, specials??
Any and all reference to NS430 has disappeared entirely from my system. No sign in game at all.

going to make coffee and do a game "Repair" I will come back and tell you what happens.

Have performed a "game repair" Nope, any and all reference to NS430 has gone.

Updater number 2.12.0.97

Game number     2.7.6.13436

OB

NS430 ? like it never existed.

I didn't remove it.

Edited by pocketedition

44 minutes ago, Flappie said:

You can enable/disable the NS430 module for each and every aircraft. Please ensure this is ticked:

NS430.png

Yep, definitely ticked, also tried unticking restarting and ticking again, still can't get it to open in the 25T.

I do run multiple monitors but for all other aircraft it opens on my screen for my MFCDs and then I drag it. 

Thanks tagomago, also helpful to know it is working for someone else.

Weird.

3 hours ago, Flappie said:

Does it work for any other aircraft?

Yes, worked for every other aircraft I tried, F15C, SU25 (FC3), Mi8, etc, just not the 25T.

If it's working for everyone else then I guess I'll have to have a play.

6 hours ago, jonsky7 said:

I do run multiple monitors but for all other aircraft it opens on my screen for my MFCDs and then I drag it. 

The reason why I suspect it has to do with multiple monitors is that when I went to test it in DCS, I wasn't on the computer which has the installation, so I did a remote access (which changes resolution) and the NS430 window didn't pop-up (or maybe it did but out of canvas). Then I went to the computer and tested locally and all went fine.
I think it would be worth the try to check if with a single monitor + dcs set to fullscreen + set to the native display resolution makes any difference for you.

I'm betting the window is being positioned in some weird coordinate. But that's just me guessing..

18 minutes ago, tagomago said:

The reason why I suspect it has to do with multiple monitors is that when I went to test it in DCS, I wasn't on the computer which has the installation, so I did a remote access (which changes resolution) and the NS430 window didn't pop-up (or maybe it did but out of canvas). Then I went to the computer and tested locally and all went fine.
I think it would be worth the try to check if with a single monitor + dcs set to fullscreen + set to the native display resolution makes any difference for you.

I'm betting the window is being positioned in some weird coordinate. But that's just me guessing..

Guess I'll try that but I can't think why it would open in a different position to all the other aircraft. Which is bottom right of my resolution.

Where does it open for you if I may ask? I do have some undisplayed screenspace to th top right.

Edited by jonsky7

16 minutes ago, jonsky7 said:

Where does it open for you if I may ask?

Mine also opens in the bottom right corner.
Check if my suggestion helps anything and report back, I'm curious.

If you need me to try something don't hesitate to task.