Orion Users Help/Opinion Needed

Fang333333

I received my first WinWing Purchase a week ago and I have been struggling with this. Its hard to see. Look at the video in the link,

my Antenna elevation on the throttle rubs against the side of the throttle body when pushing up. The "teeth" on the wheel somehow bump along the sides and it kinda feels like a saw blade bumping up against wood. I have been in contact with WinWing and they want me to sand some of the paint off although it feels like its hitting the whole side.

Is anyone elses Antenna switch not smooth when switching up or is it just mine? I originally though it was missing a washer on the left side but I guess not. Its really starting to bother me and I need to figure out if this is normal.

Thanks,

Fang

20210928_230533.jpg

20210922_143650.jpg

Edited by Fang333333

Looks like a casting defect. Not normal.

• Like 1

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

18 hours ago, The LT said:

Looks like a casting defect. Not normal.

11 hours ago, Topo said:

You have this problem when the throttle is assembled, using the index finger?

Thank you so much for your input. Its hard to tell if its normal or not, but yes when I scroll up I fell it is slightly grinding on the side wall. It is very slight, but noticeable enough that it was the first thing I noticed when I opened my box. If I keep the scroll wheel centered with my finger it doesn't hit the side, but if I casually use it scrolling up lightly braises the side. It doesn't get stuck, I just feel it rubbing the side. 

I think I am gonna ask for a replacement. At first I didn't want to ask for a replacement out of fear of being accused of being picky. Thank you for helping me feel less crazy.

Fang

Edited by Fang333333