Mission 4 won't proceed

I'm stuck with mission 4. After getting on station, I was told to fly to the FEBA to identify a SA15 (or was it SA18) sam side. After doing that, I was told to get back on station, which I also did. Thereafter I kept flying between WP3 and WP4 for almost 40 minutes, with absolute nothing happening.

My radios are set to channel 6 on green and channel 2 on red. 

Am I doing anything wrong here?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I will not be able to proceed with the rest of the campaign as long as this bug is not fixed.

If I may guess, then I would say that the AI is not attacking because it has not detected the targets. So maybe that might be worth investigating. There are some Lua functions that can help detecting units or check whether the AI can see a unit. So maybe it would help if you let Monster-flight fly towards the SAMs and start the attack task once they have detected the SA-15s.

Edited by Tiramisu
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On further review, this seems closer to the issue I have. @Tiramisu if you want to continue the campaign, I recommend skipping the mission from the campaign menu, then selecting mission 5, then fly.

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA

• 1 month later...

I spent three hours trying to make a flight of 4 SEAD aircraft attack two launchers. Something that used to work perfectly well before... unfortunately, whatever I do, the result is still the same, AI is just not attacking. Maybe ALARM missiles are bugged, don't know. I'll built in a workaround until this behavior is somehow fixed...

• Thanks 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png