WinWing Buyers Remorse

Fang333333

Hello all,

Its with a heavy heart that I report this but I am finding my relationship with WinWing is starting to get sketchy.

I just purchased My Orion (I had plan on buying the Super T and Collective as well but now I am putting the brakes on Winwing). I have been in contact with their tech support becuase the Ant Elavation switch on my $600 Orion purchase is hitting the side. I also had a very late delivery that Fed Ex offered to refund but WinWing keeps ignoring those emails to get that started.

I haven't even connected my Orion becuase out of the box I was having this simple QA issue. After making a few suggestions of sanding the side, etc, I simply asked them to replace the top piece of the Throttle. I tried my best to fix it but I am literally spending $200 every 2 weeks for this and I just feel that me having to sand my new throttle is not a $600 controller experience.

I even went on here to see if I was being picky but other users reported no issues and a possible casting issue with mine.

WinWing has now disappeared for days. If I do not get an answer today I am opening a dispute with Pay Pal. I really have no other options since my window for return is closing.

Anyone in contact with them please let them know, I am trying to give them every benifit of the doubt but this really shouldnt be what a customer goes through for such pro grade purchase. Its a simple replacement on the least expensive part in the set too!

Definitely not the experience I was expecting.

Fang

Edited by Fang333333
  • Thanks 1

There are chinese holidays at the moment, afaik. It says so on their website. Oct 1-7.

Frankly, just disassemble the handle and file it down. Problem solved.

Why is it a 600$ controller? Orion is 350$.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

34 minutes ago, The LT said:

There are chinese holidays at the moment, afaik. It says so on their website. Oct 1-7.

Orion hotas is $500 on sale right now (Reg over $800) .  But even at 350 you should expect better than having to disassemble and modify your product to make it perform as it was intended to out of the box.

• Like 1

Orion hotas is $500 on sale right now (Reg over $800) .  But even at 350 you should expect better than having to disassemble and modify your product to make it perform as it was intended to out of the box.
Yes, that's a kit, tho, so 2 separate devices. And seriously, what did you expect from the Chinese? They tried to screw me over with 450$ shipping for only the super taurus. Those guys just don't care that much. Too bad there is not much on the market for the F-18.
  • Like 1

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

Pilot seat

@TheLT  I assumed he meant that package because 500 plus shipping and taxes would be around 600.  But yeah, I am using VIRPIL and TM peripherals at the moment and in general im surprised at the lack of quality for the money spent.  (My TM sticks are actually doing quite well though.) My Virpil throttle had to be taken apart twice to fix internal cable management issues that caused half of the device to be inoperable.  I know they are not Chinese, but the situation in chinese industry is worse.

The problem with my obsession in such a niche hobby is the market is so small...

Edited by Dograw75

@TheLT  I assumed he meant that package because 500 plus shipping and taxes would be around 600.  But yeah, I am using VIRPIL and TM peripherals at the moment and in general im surprised at the lack of quality for the money spent.  (My TM sticks are actually doing quite well though.) My Virpil throttle had to be taken apart twice to fix internal cable management issues that caused half of the device to be inoperable.  I know they are not Chinese, but the situation in chinese industry is worse.
What I meant is that Winwing are literally run by some Chinese guys and it shows. They don't really care that much for customer support or going the extra mile for the customer. I tried to ask them for alternative shipping method but they just promptly cancelled my order and I lost money to paypal transaction & conversion fees.
Tried their "official manager" on Facebook, he said he would "take it to the top" and just disappeared and stopped responding eventually.

So yeah. Safe to say they don't give a damn.

I also use VIRPIL. When I got my CM2 stick, it arrived with a defective cable. I opened a ticked with an attached video of the problem and support engineer acknowledged the issue and replacement cable was on the way to me in 48 hours. Without any nonsentical "troubleshooting" bs. Talking about first class service here.

But that said, WW are decent units, so I would just fix the handle myself.. That, or wait until the 8th of October.

My controls & seat

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

Pilot seat

I had good customer service from VIRPIL as well, and I fixed my problem myself.  It was still disappointing to have to fix it myself after dropping 300 to get it.  But yeah they contacted me and offered to walk me through it and send parts if needed.  It was not a hard fix though.

I just like to start off with I myself own the Taurus and Libra and both panels and I had one small issue when it come and they fixed it fast,   Not exactly what problem your having but you seem to be one a select Few it looks to be from most response I see every one is enjoying there Devices with no issues.  

Also they have had it on website now for a Long time that they would be out on holiday over this period so please give them some extra time to respond to your Paypal Claim and your Emails also Try reaching out to there USA side link provided.

There is another reason they are little slow about replying is they have just a few workers there that speak even half good English but there is a US Store where the Guy is amazing and helpful https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE  which is where you should have maybe placed order with first but can understand if you had no clue about it.

Ok ya see first off man you seem to be pissed because some things didn't happen to your expectations, and FYI  Its not WinWings Fault that FedX Fucked up the deliver they are in control if this after they package has been given to them.  Some Divisions of FedX sucks straight up took them a month to find a package that Traveled from Virginia to Kentucky which was exactly 62 miles and FedX doesn't need WinWing to refund you I have been through that BS before.   

Also not sure why they need to send you a replacement the Top because you even say you tried to fix and seems like you fked it up and now you want your money back?

It also seems that your taking advantage of them being out of the office on holiday with the dispute because no one reply back in time and then you get to keep both which is dick move and I will gladly send Screen shots of this so you do know they are on holiday and you still continue with the dispute if you want your money back send the product back.

An they make quality devices this is clearly turned into a Scam to get money back and keep the device it seems to me because you destroyed it by trying to fix something that wasn't broke in first place just wasn't the way you liked it,  an I am not just taking there side because I use there products I also use Virpil and Thrustmaster products.

Now before you flip out this is how some people reading it would Assume happening, But this is not my opinion there are a few things thou you could have have added like a picture of the device when you got it just so we could see the issue you where having not sure if you sent WinWing one but they will ask for it  an I understand why you tried to fix it yourself and maybe  shit happen. But just be straight forward with them tell explain what happen and instead of wasting there time and money you tried to fix it they should send you a replacement top not much of a issue.    Also Give them some time to get back with you and Advise Paypal about there Holiday issue so you don't get a Full refund and the Product because they didn't get a chance to respond because they will get back to you and reach out to this person here https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE  they speak English but please note he works for them also but his a Pilot and he also sells there gear he does repairs for the Us Market also unless things have changed in last Month or so which seems it has not due to the site still being active.      

But I wish you luck but and again please don't take any of my earlier comments as a reflection of your character but they way I read the post I could see some assuming these things.

GOOD LUCK BUD!

Also anyone looking to buy WINWING is USA buy it here it is there USA Location https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE!  

Edited by Gumbie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The LT said:

1. Yes I see that it says they are now on holiday, this was not the case when I started the conversation with them, and this is why I came on here to ask what I am missing.

2. I live in the U.S. Here in the U.S we have to pay shipping, taxes, and sometimes even import fees. I was literally qouting the total off of my Pay Pal account.

3. Pictured is HALF of the joystick and products I purchased in the last 2 months. The other half is underneath it.  ALL of them have problems and ALL of them the seller or manufacturer want me to open up and take a look. Some of them are brand new items, (not just Winwings) and when you are a serious simmer like me, who sinks $1000s on sim hardware this adds up. I have already opened Winwings product up 3 times and I have not even plugged it in yet.

Lastly, another simmer thinks there may be a casting problem, which was secretly my opinion but I wanted to be fair. Sanding will do little for that, and my issue is not yours, which sounds like metal sanding would work fine.

I am happy to wait for them to get off vacation. I would prefer to work it out with them, and hopefully make future purchases. I'm relieved to hear it, but my return window is closing.

20211005_164626.jpg

20211005_164722.jpg

Edited by Fang333333

15 minutes ago, Gumbie said:

I just like to start off with I myself own the Taurus and Libra and both panels and I had one small issue when it come and they fixed it fast,   Not exactly what problem your having but you seem to be one a select Few it looks to be from most response I see every one is enjoying there Devices with no issues.  

Also they have had it on website now for a Long time that they would be out on holiday over this period so please give them some extra time to respond to your Paypal Claim and your Emails also Try reaching out to there USA side link provided.

There is another reason they are little slow about replying is they have just a few workers there that speak even half good English but there is a US Store where the Guy is amazing and helpful https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE  which is where you should have maybe placed order with first but can understand if you had no clue about it.

Ok ya see first off man you it seems your pissed because some things didn't happen to your expectations, and FYI  Its not WinWings Fault that FedX Fucked up the deliver they are in control if this after they package has been given to them.  Some Divisions of FedX sucks straight up took them a month to find a package that Traveled from Virginia to Kentucky which was exactly 62 miles and FedX doesn't need WinWing to refund you I have been through that BS before.   

Also not sure why they need to send you a replacement the Top because you even say you tried to fix and seems like you fked it up and now you want your money back?

It also seems that your taking advantage of them being out of the office on holiday with the dispute because no one reply back in time and then you get to keep both which is dick move and I will gladly send Screen shots of this so you do know they are on holiday and you still continue with the dispute if you want your money back send the product back.

An they make quality devices this is clearly turned into a Scam to get money back and keep the device it seems to me because you destroyed it by trying to fix something that wasn't broke in first place just wasn't the way you liked it,  an I am not just taking there side because I use there products I also use Virpil and Thrustmaster products.

Now before you flip out this is how some people reading it would Assume happening, But this is not my opinion there are a few things thou you could have have added like a picture of the device when you got it just so we could see the issue you where having not sure if you sent WinWing one but they will ask for it  an I understand why you tried to fix it yourself and maybe  shit happen. But just be straight forward with them tell explain what happen and instead of wasting there time and money you tried to fix it they should send you a replacement top not much of a issue.    Also Give them some time to get back with you and Advise Paypal about there Holiday issue so you don't get a Full refund and the Product because they didn't get a chance to respond because they will get back to you and reach out to this person here https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE  they speak English but please note he works for them also but his a Pilot and he also sells there gear he does repairs for the Us Market also unless things have changed in last Month or so which seems it has not due to the site still being active.      

But I wish you luck but and again please don't take any of my earlier comments as a reflection of your character but they way I read the post I could see some assuming these things.

GOOD LUCK BUD!

Also anyone looking to buy WINWING is USA buy it here it is there USA Location https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE!  

Thank you!

Very well written I appeciate that, and all the replys (even the slightly snarky)

I most certainly will give Winwing sometime. I'm no spring chicken to the sim world, so I know these things happen. Just FYI they are the 2nd company to disappear on me during troubleshooting this month, hence my concern.

I'm glad to hear they are vacation honestly. They were very responsive up until then. I was also impressed with the quality of the product otherwise. I'm glad to hear your issues were minor and fixable!

Thanks all

Fang

Edited by Fang333333

Ya man I am 100% sure they will take care of you like I said reach out to Fox at the Usa Site he can get in contact with someone at the China side and maybe get it worked out for you a little faster an Again I wish you the best of luck and good luck in the sky!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: I was looking forward to coming on here and praising Winwing! BUT IT GOT WORSE.

Recap: Winwing got in touch with me after the vacation, things were looking up. I put the throttle together and I realized, I somehow do not have the left throttle handle.

I thought I had everything, but honestly things with Fed Ex were so bad (the packages got trapped in both customs, seperated after customs and sent all over the U.S by Fed Ex, instead of the targeted 4 days, it took over 2 weeks, arriving separately) that Fed Ex offered a full refund. Winwing was not interested in  it, so I never got it. None the less, Winwing REPEATEDLY assured me, they have my back, and they will send replacements.

The tech team then handed me over to a shipping lady who, in a day gave me a new tracking number for the replacement parts. I literally felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders, I was so ecstatic.

Then the "REPLACEMENT SETS" arrived. 

Screws.

They sent, Fed Ex, International Priority me screws. Screws for a problem that I already was able to fix with the tech guy.

I had translated the message in Chinese that the tech guy sent to the shipping lady. It said basically said, "please replace the SETS and screws for the customer". I figured, okay, well they must have messed up. I wrote them back.

A day goes by.

The shipping lady apologized that her English was not good (despite the message the tech guy sent being in Chinese) and she asked me to RESEND PICTURES ALREADY IN THE EMAIL. (This is the 3rd time they asked me to upload something already in the thread). She also was nice, and confirmed that, I have the screws now, I am just missing the handles. She asked to send me a picture of the box, which I did.

A day goes by.

The next email the tone shifts. She says that that is "impossible" and that I need to check around again. Also that she "wouldnt know what to tell her boss" or something along that matter. I instantly replied back that I had been assured multiple times not to worry about this, AND even IF I HAD LOST the handle,

THE OTHER HANDLE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED BECAUSE THE SWITCH FREAKN HURTS MY FINGER! (After 2 weeks of fiddling with the switch issue, I mounted it to the levers to find that when the switch grinds the sidewall, the spikey grips of the switch rub jaggedly across the tip of my finger!) I told her, tell him I needed a replacement either way! Tell him I have been going back and forth about this since September, multiple people assure me dont worry!

No response.

I even reluctantly offered to pay for the shipping (despite Fed Ex already owing me a refund).

No response.

Today,
I opened up a dispute with Pay Pal.
My final payment and exchange window ends in 3 days. This was literally the last thing I wanted to do. I was so excited about Winwing, I think I even sold an Orion for them.

And thats my Winwing Experience.
I have no idea what will happen, but I literally give it a 0% chance that I will ever see a whole Orion.

Attatched is snippets of the hell I have gone through. I've tried to be as fair and understanding as I can. I WANT to love Winwing, but its almost 2 months now.

Thanks all for your responses earlier,

Fang

20211022_165731.jpg

20211022_165333.jpg

20211022_165050.jpg

20211022_165403.jpg

20211022_164643.jpg

20211022_164439.jpg

20211022_164241.jpg

On 10/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, Gumbie said:

Ya man I am 100% sure they will take care of you like I said reach out to Fox at the Usa Site he can get in contact with someone at the China side and maybe get it worked out for you a little faster an Again I wish you the best of luck and good luck in the sky!

Thank you man! I responded up top where I am at with this, still no luck. Either way, the kind words go a long way!

Yup. I expected no less from them. Sorry to hear your story.

My controls & seat

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

Pilot seat

2 hours ago, Fang333333 said:

UPDATE: I was looking forward to coming on here and praising Winwing! BUT IT GOT WORSE.

Recap: Winwing got in touch with me after the vacation, things were looking up. I put the throttle together and I realized, I somehow do not have the left throttle handle.

I thought I had everything, but honestly things with Fed Ex were so bad (the packages got trapped in both customs, seperated after customs and sent all over the U.S by Fed Ex, instead of the targeted 4 days, it took over 2 weeks, arriving separately) that Fed Ex offered a full refund. Winwing was not interested in  it, so I never got it. None the less, Winwing REPEATEDLY assured me, they have my back, and they will send replacements.

The tech team then handed me over to a shipping lady who, in a day gave me a new tracking number for the replacement parts. I literally felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders, I was so ecstatic.

Then the "REPLACEMENT SETS" arrived. 

Screws.

They sent, Fed Ex, International Priority me screws. Screws for a problem that I already was able to fix with the tech guy.

I had translated the message in Chinese that the tech guy sent to the shipping lady. It said basically said, "please replace the SETS and screws for the customer". I figured, okay, well they must have messed up. I wrote them back.

A day goes by.

The shipping lady apologized that her English was not good (despite the message the tech guy sent being in Chinese) and she asked me to RESEND PICTURES ALREADY IN THE EMAIL. (This is the 3rd time they asked me to upload something already in the thread). She also was nice, and confirmed that, I have the screws now, I am just missing the handles. She asked to send me a picture of the box, which I did.

A day goes by.

The next email the tone shifts. She says that that is "impossible" and that I need to check around again. Also that she "wouldnt know what to tell her boss" or something along that matter. I instantly replied back that I had been assured multiple times not to worry about this, AND even IF I HAD LOST the handle,

THE OTHER HANDLE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED BECAUSE THE SWITCH FREAKN HURTS MY FINGER! (After 2 weeks of fiddling with the switch issue, I mounted it to the levers to find that when the switch grinds the sidewall, the spikey grips of the switch rub jaggedly across the tip of my finger!) I told her, tell him I needed a replacement either way! Tell him I have been going back and forth about this since September, multiple people assure me dont worry!

No response.

I even reluctantly offered to pay for the shipping (despite Fed Ex already owing me a refund).

No response.

Today,
I opened up a dispute with Pay Pal.
My final payment and exchange window ends in 3 days. This was literally the last thing I wanted to do. I was so excited about Winwing, I think I even sold an Orion for them.

And thats my Winwing Experience.
I have no idea what will happen, but I literally give it a 0% chance that I will ever see a whole Orion.

Attatched is snippets of the hell I have gone through. I've tried to be as fair and understanding as I can. I WANT to love Winwing, but its almost 2 months now.

Thanks all for your responses earlier,

Fang

20211022_165731.jpg

20211022_165333.jpg

20211022_165050.jpg

20211022_165403.jpg

20211022_164643.jpg

20211022_164439.jpg

20211022_164241.jpg

Srry to see this happen, I am sure this is a complete screw up due to part of Fed Ex which I had also and part of WinWing's again they make a great product just right now there support sucks due to the language issues.          

By chance did you try reaching out to the USA side of sales https://fox2.wwsimstore.com/STORE  here this guys amazing and gets shit done if you choose to try them again make your purchase or if anyone is looking to make a purchase get it from Fox might save you some issues down the road.

• ED Team

Thread cleaned 

Please remember our rules here, no profanity, treat everyone with respect. Feedback on the product and service not the race. 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm having problems myself with what seems to be shoddy assembly and parts from Winwing.  I bought the Orion HOTAS.  While I love the feel and the axis works great there are issues with quality and build;

1. Button 14 which is the 3 way on the throttle.  Didn't work right out of the box.  Had to replace.  Then had to replace it again..this time I don't even want to bother replacing it because it's just going to fail again.  I asked them to look into re-engineering it.

2.  The USB connection keeps disconnecting on the throttle.  Both throttle and joystick have very wiggly connections.  At first I thought yeah this is great since it prevents the pins maybe from getting stressed.  However now I'm thinking it's just shoddy workmanship.  The throttle keeps disconnecting and they don't want to replace it.  They recommend I go to an electronics store and solder the PCB myself. 

While I like the feel and movement of the HOTAS workmanship really needs to take a step up.   At least they respond quickly.   Not sure if I'd buy this throttle again.

winwing button14.jpg

This is not the attitude when you talking to the person who trying to help you. 

As a customer support person. I have done my job, and this is the first and last time I reply to this person.

ahole.jpg

Edited by Contact409
Blank info
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I9-9900K-Gigabyte 2080Ti Gaming OC, 32G DDR4000 RAM,

Track IR5, HOTAS Cougar + über Nxt Hall Sensor Mod, Slaw Device RX Viper

Holy crap, am i really reading this right? Someone has a disastrous experience with a product, and the only way to get it properly sorted is to not tell anyone about the issues? Surely that´s borderline illegal?

• Like 2

PC: i7 8700k 32GB DDR4 3200 Mhz  RTX 3070 Ti Hotas Warthog Thrustmaster TPR Track ir 5 Bodnar BBI-32 Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Lewitt LCT 240 Pro
Jets: A-10A A-10C Warthog A-10C II F-14 Tomcat F-16C Viper F-5E Tiger II F/A-18C Hornet F-15C Su-33 MiG-29 F-86F Sabre 
Choppers: AH-64D Mi-8MTV2 UH-1H Huey Black shark 2 Maps: Nevada Normandy Persian gulf Syria The Channel 
WW2: BF-109 K4 Fw 190 D-9 Dora Mosquito FB VI P-51D Mustang Spitfire LF Mk. IX  Other: Supercarrier WWII Assets Pack NS 430 Navigation System Combined Arms 

1 hour ago, Tenebrae Aeternae said:

Holy crap, am i really reading this right? Someone has a disastrous experience with a product, and the only way to get it properly sorted is to not tell anyone about the issues? Surely that´s borderline illegal?

So is slander and defamation, it's a fine line, and to be honest, the guy complaining hasn't exactly helped himself has he?

Ranting and raving doesn't resolve issues, sure he has a grievance, but there's way of doing it, and resolving them.

There are literally thousands of Orion users without any issues, and it's par for the course that some units that are mass produced would slip through the cracks, but chopsing off on platforms like this doesn't really help.

Calling customer services an asshole is probably not the best way to resolve the case.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Being rude is one thing, but being willing to give the (obviously very frustrated) end user a functional product only if he agrees to alter his reviews is another. Both parties are in the wrong here, but only one of them payed money expecting in return functional goods that should be and work as advertised. Ok mistakes happen i get that, but publishing that picture will propably do far more harm than few bad reviews. After seeing that picture, i cannot help but to think how many people have been supressed with that semi-extortion tactic? Most would no doubt take that deal in a heartbeat. You know, just to get a working product so they can forget stressing about it.

Edited by Tenebrae Aeternae
  • Like 1

PC: i7 8700k 32GB DDR4 3200 Mhz  RTX 3070 Ti Hotas Warthog Thrustmaster TPR Track ir 5 Bodnar BBI-32 Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Lewitt LCT 240 Pro
Jets: A-10A A-10C Warthog A-10C II F-14 Tomcat F-16C Viper F-5E Tiger II F/A-18C Hornet F-15C Su-33 MiG-29 F-86F Sabre 
Choppers: AH-64D Mi-8MTV2 UH-1H Huey Black shark 2 Maps: Nevada Normandy Persian gulf Syria The Channel 
WW2: BF-109 K4 Fw 190 D-9 Dora Mosquito FB VI P-51D Mustang Spitfire LF Mk. IX  Other: Supercarrier WWII Assets Pack NS 430 Navigation System Combined Arms 

35 minutes ago, Tenebrae Aeternae said:

Being rude is one thing, but being willing to give the (obviously very frustrated) end user a functional product only if he agrees to alter his reviews is another. Both parties are in the wrong here, but only one of them payed money expecting in return functional goods that should be and work as advertised. Ok mistakes happen i get that, but publishing that picture will propably do far more harm than few bad reviews. After seeing that picture, i cannot help but to think how many people have been supressed with that semi-extortion tactic? Most would no doubt take that deal in a heartbeat. You know, just to get a working product so they can forget stressing about it.

It wasn't a review, it was a complaint. Pretty fair in my view....remove the complaint and we will send you a new unit!!!

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

• 1 month later...

If you get stiffed on a product in an entirely different country where u can’t go address the problem in person and a public forum is your only recourse, I see absolutely zero problem with bringing public arrange toon to it. That’s the only power u have and I’m glad he gave everybody a heads up about his experience. 
Any reputable company wouldn’t hold your product ransom to silence you and forced to hide THEIR actions. 

if u want to make a safe purchase, I can absolutely recommend virpil. I bought a used throttle on ebay and it had a faulty axis. It was just barely within the warranty window and even tho it was bought used which I made them aware of, they had no problem arranging shipping and fixing it.  They responded to every email I’ve ever sent within a matter of hours, were extremely polite and helpful. I can’t think of a single way they could've improved upon my experience with them.
I have 2 virpil throttles. A cm2 and a cm3. One for me and one for my son.  I couldn’t be happier with the service OR the products and I would never do business with a company who would send a message like that to a customer. 

1 hour ago, Skwirl865 said:

If you get stiffed on a product in an entirely different country where u can’t go address the problem in person and a public forum is your only recourse, I see absolutely zero problem with bringing public arrange toon to it. That’s the only power u have and I’m glad he gave everybody a heads up about his experience. 
Any reputable company wouldn’t hold your product ransom to silence you and forced to hide THEIR actions. 

if u want to make a safe purchase, I can absolutely recommend virpil. I bought a used throttle on ebay and it had a faulty axis. It was just barely within the warranty window and even tho it was bought used which I made them aware of, they had no problem arranging shipping and fixing it.  They responded to every email I’ve ever sent within a matter of hours, were extremely polite and helpful. I can’t think of a single way they could've improved upon my experience with them.
I have 2 virpil throttles. A cm2 and a cm3. One for me and one for my son.  I couldn’t be happier with the service OR the products and I would never do business with a company who would send a message like that to a customer. 

It's been resolved, let it go!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir