Can Carrier Turn Rate Be Changed?

Is there a way to actually change the turning rate of the carrier or any ships for that matter? We have the carrier doing a box pattern in our missions and it's apparent that the carrier has one turn speed only, as quick as it can. So if the carrier is in a 90 degree turn the deck is pitched about 30 degrees. I'm just wondering if there's any way to alter that turn rate in degrees per second or however it's set.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 10/7/2021 at 3:15 AM, VAF [136] Striker said:

Is there a way to actually change the turning rate of the carrier or any ships for that matter? We have the carrier doing a box pattern in our missions and it's apparent that the carrier has one turn speed only, as quick as it can. So if the carrier is in a 90 degree turn the deck is pitched about 30 degrees. I'm just wondering if there's any way to alter that turn rate in degrees per second or however it's set.

not without editing files and even then not tried. Its just not available as a normal configuration.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

The only way we have been able to make the turning work well is:

1. place a waypoint before the turn point and slow the carrier 

2. make multiple turn point so it is an arc not a 90 degree turn 

3. put a audio call out on the deck/lso freq that the carrier is turning so landing aircraft and pilots on the deck get notified but not the everyone on the server.

thanks 

Falcon

• Like 1

MSI Creator X299 - INTEL i9 - 10900X 3.7 GHZ - 32 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW AC2