AH-64 preorder(ed)?

ChuckJäger

Hello, 

I went to preorder the Apache and it seemed like there was an issue on the server side - I got a script error page after my purchase and my card was charged, but it does not reflect as paid on my profile.

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

2 minutes ago, Gunar_Konrad said:

I choose paypal, I got "the selected payment method failed. Please contact the site administrator". So I guess there is a lot of people trying to pay at the same time.

Had the same for one that I gifted. Switched to credit card and that worked.

Then bought one for myself, Paypal first worked, but now I get "Payment processing... Please wait" for ages...

Same here using Paypal. I cancelled the order twice, because the process never finishes correctly. I will try again later.

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

My PayPal order was completed successfully. I just had to reload 2 of the pages since I got an "error 502 Bad Gateway". After refreshing the page, everything proceeded as normal.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Did we break the server???

My credit card showed that payment went through - that's my concern... I don't want to try again for fear of paying twice... 

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

No problems with my Paypal. Everything went smooth. It is scary how fast and easy investing money is. 😉

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

Just finished paying with my credit card, smooth sailing here. If you want to make sure your payment went through, check your profile page at the main website, it should list your orders and you can lookup which modules you have active licence for.

Fly safe, and may Wags be with you.

Yeah, mine still says "waiting for payment"; however, my credit card shows a pending charge from ED.  

USN OEF OIF Veteran