ED DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN

Any news on this ?

We have lots aircraft and helicopter modules. It would be nice if we can finally use them in a the "RTS" Dynamic campaign.

There is a lot of silence though.

Will this be released 2021 ?

• Like 2

Modules F/A-18C - AH-64D - Supercarrier

Maps Syria - Persian Gulf - Nevada

I know in their 2021 roadmap they were aiming for Q4. I sure hope so as that would be a great addition to multiplayer groups

Gigabyte 6800XT Master 16GB, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra MB, 32GB Ram, Meta Quest 2 VR installed on Netac 2TB M.2 drive

Winwing Orion2 base with f-16EX grip, Winwing Orion2 Throttle with F-18 Grip

Currently member of VAF 136 (F/A-18C Squadron).

DCS Modules F/A-18C, A-10II-C, F-15E, F-16, AH-64D, KA50-III, F-5, P-51D and FC3 aircraft.

Terrain Modules: Persian Gulf, Caucus, Nevada Test Training Range (NTTR), Syria, South Atlantic, Sinai and Normandy 2.0.

Yeah ... the AH64D in a Dynamic Campaign would be IT 🙂 

That is an old 2021 roadmap right ? Nothing more recent ??

Edited by lorddenny

Yes, there are updates in the past couple of days.
On my cell/tapatalk, so hard to find the links. But you should follow SilverDragon and his unofficial road map. Search for it.
Dynamic Campaign will not come this year.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

hace 22 minutos, MAXsenna dijo:

Yes, there are updates in the past couple of days.
On my cell/tapatalk, so hard to find the links. But you should follow SilverDragon and his unofficial road map. Search for it.
Dynamic Campaign will not come this year.

Are there any screenshots of how it will look like?

That's to bad ... hope in the next few news letters we finally get something.

think a single player dynamic campaign is very important. We have a lot of AC modules ... now something nice to use them with.

I know there are a lot of nice campaigns there ... but a full dynamic campaign would be so cewl !!!

• Like 1

That's to bad ... hope in the next few news letters we finally get something.
think a single player dynamic campaign is very important. We have a lot of AC modules ... now something nice to use them with.
I know there are a lot of nice campaigns there ... but a full dynamic campaign would be so cewl !!!

Oh, I might have misunderstood you. There have been no graphics shown yet, I assume the interface will be tied into the Mission Editor or similar,because that makes sense.
BUT if you're not aware. The dynamic campaign is coming. Latest news is that it's postponed until next year.
And if I have read things correctly, it will be more like the free Liberation campaign, compared to the Holy Grail in that old other sim. But we can hope!

• Like 1

• ED Team

Work is in progress, when we have news to share we will share it with you all. 

thank you

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

@BIGNEWYI am aware its WIP ... but was just asking for some news or updates to share.

Many other projects are WIP ... but with regular updates right 🙂 .... the AH64D is not even released to early access either but we have some info an early movies at least. 

Hope we have something on a timeframe or some screens in a newsletter article or something .... just to still my hunger 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...