Can anybody elaborate on the TADS MTT ?

MRTX
Go to solution Solved by AvroLanc,

• Solution

Multi Target Tracker. Allows you to get a contrast auto track (think point track in TGP terms) on a Primary target and up to 2 secondary targets within the TADs field of view. You can then quickly step between the tracked targets with a HOTAS command. 

I don’t know whether any form of Image Auto Track will be present at Early Access? If not then we’ll be reliant on manual tracking/slewing which might get interesting with a moving target….. 

• Like 1

I think its just a image auto tracking gate similar to what the Ka50 has, with the ability to track several targets instead of just one.  But I don't know for sure.  Hopefully Cosmo or one of the other guys in the know will fill us in.

Edited by Mad Dog 762

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier