Future of Syria Map

Alpiinoo

The way I understood progressing this map from early access to release, which was mentioned in June 18th 2021 newsletter, is that the Syria map is feature complete now. 

Ugra Media are proud to announce the final release of their DCS: Syria map. In the update, the island of Cyprus and a large section of southern Turkey have been added. It is worth noting that DCS: Syria is included in our 2021 Summer Sale and is now available with a 30% discount (Normal Price is $59.99). We will continue resolving bugs and deliver fixes as part of the Open Beta updates.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 3 weeks later...

Deir ez-Zor was shown in an Apache video a month ago getting gunned and no one seemingly noticed. I asked about the airbase on the vid that showed the concrete factory and Wagner to this clip. Cant find discussion about this tidbit anywhere on Reddit or these forums so funny that this just snuck by

gunning starts at about 30 seconds

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Diyarbakir Airbase Have to Add because There is most operational Airbase in east side of Turkey.

i9-9900K, 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4,Asus Rog Strix 3080 10GB, TM Hotas Cougar with Vipergear VFS-WE Mod, TM MFD Cougar, TM Warthog Base with F-16 Stick.

F-16C, F-14A/B, Syria Map, Supercarrier, Persian Gulf, Nevada.