mi 24 campaign

zoranin73

Some in user files, but I am with ya Hope we get some campaigns based in Syria For example as our Hind is currently operating there.  Lots of good potential for Scenarios both Realistic and what if.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/type-is-campaign/unit-is-mi-24p/apply/

Currently working my way through the Deployment campaign and UN pilot one.  Sure need some Syria ones though

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

• 4 weeks later...

I find some of the Deployment missions aren't a totally fantastic fit for the Mi-24 (might be better suited to the Apache when it arrives), but some are definitely enjoyable and fun. I haven't tried the UN campaign yet, because I don't think I can stand Pedro's abuse for a second time around.

Anyone who has the Mi-8 can also enjoy the Spring Tension campaign with the Hind.

I converted the campaign and just played through the first mission without issue - lots of fun. Not sure if there are any mission breakers yet (for instance, decreased cargo capacity, etc), but should be easily fixed if they arise. I never played Spring Tension with the Magnificent Eight (the bus was never really my cup of водка) so it's quite fun to do so now with the Mi-24 (which is freaking awesome).

Screen_211105_130641.jpg

Edited by wowbagger
  • Like 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2