Hotas button assign - config/ profile share ?

Hi all

Noob here 😞

I have the hotas one which I will try figure out how to configure.

Just wondering if its possible for people to share profiles ?  Is that even possible ? 

Thank you 

Edited by UPKEEP

Feel free to ask. One of the great strengths of DCS IMHO is its flexibility to map controls though it can be a bit daunting at first. With some useful utilities like Joystick Gremlin you can also add even more options (multiple profiles using switches, short/long presses, make three position switches work and so on).

It is possible to import from files for each individual device, although I find mapping controls not too bad once you get the hang of it.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

3 hours ago, AldoUSMC said:

@UPKEEP  If you can tell the community which HOTAS you are using that would probably help them (us) answer your question !

He already said - Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS One.

There's not much buttons to work with. Make sure to make proper assignments for axis (no double binds) then decide what functions you'll use for the buttons. You can use either keyboard modifiers or one of the hotas buttons to double or triple the commands bound.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Ah.. I see.. that was not clear to me above or I would not have asked..

And here's a quick list of all the profiles for that HOTAS that are in the user files area already..

If you go to the Downloads > User Files area on this site and Search for T.Flight HOTAS or T.Flight X you will see a bunch of profiles other flyers have already shared for various aircraft/helos ....

This link to that search may work.. if it doesn't do the above to find them.

Showing results for 'T.Flight HOTAS One'. - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

Enjoy !

AldoUSMC

Semper Fi

AldoUSMC

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 4 GHz, 32 GB Ram, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Pro -64 Bit