A-10C II Operation Piercing Fury - mission 2 stuck because of firefighting vehicle bug?

I went through the triggers in mission 2 to see what stops the jeep. It's quite complicated actually. The jeep will stop at wpt3 until at least parts of groups of vehicles designated "FD1" and "FD #001" are within the crash site zone (designated "boom" ). The firefighting vehicle from group FD1 designated "Unit #40" will hold at its wpt2 until whole C-130 is within the crash zone. In any case, this firefighter called "Unit #40" from group "FD1" gets stuck there, at the base of the runway and this makes "Follow me" hold forever at its wpt3. 

I did a bit more clicking around the mission and there are a bunch of other vehicles bound to this same trigger (C-130 within crash zone) - none of them have this issue, only "Unit #40" firefighter gets stuck - might be a bug in DCS, not in the campaign/mission.

Hm, strange.

No mods and I'm running  2.7.6.13436, same as you. I tried it in VR and non-VR, didn't make any difference. There are other people complaining about this in the download comments of this campaign (reginald123456 on Sept 23th for example), so I'm not the only one apparently. 

My bad, I was testing the A-10C "I" campaign.

I've just tested the downloadable A-10C II campaign with current OB and I can reproduce the issue. However, I cannot reproduce the issue internally, which means the mission should work fine in the next OB update. 👍

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I ran into this problem playing through the campaign. What fixed it for me was changing the group's formation. It seems like it gets stuck behind the jeep. Also, a lot of the triggers that are to do with helicopters are broken as the condition is "unit altitude is lower than __", which can't work if that specified altitude is below the ground altitude. I've had to go through each mission and change each condition to the "unit agl altitude is lower than __" option.

image.png