Can't see the Screen

Gingo4564

It is broken for me right now. After the loading screen it is over-bright or over contrasted to the point where I can't see anything to adjust it manually. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no joy.

It started after a morning mission I did and the screen was legible but hard to read. I was able to adjust it but a few days later and know it unusable.

Thanks for the reply.

I can't even see the screen well enough to move around the menu, it just looks like white noise and the loading screens.

I was having to the manually adjust the brightness and contrast to be able to see it after that morning mission because auto function no longer worked. It is almost as if a brightness setting got stored and even after reinstalling the module I can't get the default back.

Thanks for the reply.

I can't even see the screen well enough to move around the menu, it just looks like white noise and the loading screens.

I was having to the manually adjust the brightness and contrast to be able to see it after that morning mission because auto function no longer worked. It is almost as if a brightness setting got stored and even after reinstalling the module I can't get the default back.

Screen_211014_094830.png

Screen_211014_094835.png

Screen_211014_094841.png

Screen_211014_094843.png

Screen_211014_094844.png

So above is the what it looks like after turning it on. And I just uninstalled and reinstalled it again.

Just for test, delete (after backup) the file "NS430.conf" located in ....\Saved Games \DCS version\Config and launch DCS (new file will be created as I test for me)

EDIT: When "repair\cleanup\re-install" doesn't work, problem is often in Saved Games (wich is not impacted by these operations)

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG